Wayne, NJ 07470 Map · Phone number

About Unique Sounds Entertainment

Looking for an affordable DJ service that's reliable and meets all your music needs? Contact DJ T. Conks From Unique Sounds to book your next event. Unique Sounds has a huge array of music from the Golden Oldies of the 50's and 60's, to Motown, 70's Dance, 80's Pop, Classic Rock, Country, to Today's Pop, Hip-Hop Favorites, and Today's Top 40.

Unique Sounds also offers a large collection of LED lights as well as wireless uplighting fixtures which provide elegant lighting for any occasion. From a simple white to magenta, aqua, green, red, Unique Sounds has all the solutions to make your event memorable. Your party can even be personalized with a Monogram service.

Book Unique Sounds for Your Next Event:

-Wedding

-Sweet 16

-Reunions

-Proms & Formals

You won't be disappointed! I can be reached at (973) 303-8544 for pricing and free quotes or you can request a quote on our website: www.facebook.com/dj.t.conks

I can't wait to hear from you and work with you on your next event. -DJ T. Conks

"No Party Is Complete Without U.S." -Unique Sounds

dsc0098
dsc0126

6 Reviews for Unique Sounds Entertainment

Lydia · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect playlist, perfect energy, perfect wedding reception

Todd and Scott kept the party going. They were prompt, accommodating, and interactive with the crowd in the best way. Their personalities compliment each other making their work effective and my wedding reception unforgettable. I highly recommend choosing them for any occasion!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Mary L

Mary · Married on 06/28/2014

We used DJ Chris for our wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about how entertaining he was. He had every single person out of their seats dancing. We could not have made a better choice. One of my bridesmaids even asked for his information so she can book him. He played music for everyone to enjoy.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Dave · Married on 06/08/2013

DJ T. Conks is the best DJ I have ever seen/heard. True story. My wife and I planned our wedding in Newburgh, NY all the way from our home in San Antonio, TX. Plans fell through for music less than 2 weeks before the big day and I had to find someone quickly. Luckily, the planets aligned and U.S.E. was available. DJ T. Conks was, hands down, the most professional and timely of the 10-12 potential DJs I corresponded with. He was the only one to respond intelligently, effectively, and efficiently. He worked with our short time schedule, felt out our needs and wants, and put together a package for our wedding that made our reception a huge hit. Not only did he provide awesome music and lighting, he MC'd the entire event and also took some candid pictures which he later shared with us (not sure he does this with everyone, but it was a surprise bonus!). DJ T. Conks and Unique Sounds Entertainment is a Grade AAA business with that extra special factor that other DJs do not have - choose him for your next event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/24/2013

Unique Sounds Entertainment FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock

• Wayne, 07470 See on map