Unique Sonoma Salon

Sonoma, CA View map Visit website

Unique Sonoma Salon in Sonoma, California provides beauty services to ensure each client feels beautiful on their wedding day. Monique Javier is the founder, artistic director and lead stylist/artist of Unique Sonoma Salon, where she emphasizes authentic skill, connecting to each client and highlighting natural beauty. The professional team of Unique Sonoma Salon is well trained and current in industry trends and techniques, helping to ensure the quality of their work. Schedule a preview with Unique Sonoma Salon for hair and makeup services.

The team at Unique Sonoma Salon offers an array of beauty services, including consultations, group discounts, and services, manicures/pedicures and massages. The multiple stylists at this salon can attend to your needs for hair services, including blowouts, hair coloring, hair extensions, hair relaxer, haircuts, keratin treatment, perm, textured styling, and updos/styling. For those looking for makeup artistry services, you can choose from airbrush makeup, brow/lash tinting, contour makeup, fake lashes, and tattoo coverage. Hair and makeup services are available in the salon or on-site at your wedding location.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$275.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$175.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150.00

$150.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$275

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$175

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$295

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Group Discounts
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

• User2544490 2+ years ago
    Monique, Was very gracious and accommodating to my needs by fitting me in on a Sunday December 27, 2015. I am in my mid 50's, and work 60+ hours per week and had little time to feel like a bride. Monique put me at ease immediately allowing me to relax and trust that I was in very capable hands. The morning of the wedding I went to see Monique where she worked her magic...She took me through the process step by step, asking for my input throughout...After she was finished with my hair and makeup, I looked and felt beautiful! Just as a bride should feel. Thank you Monique
    Sheila Married on 11/28/2015
    Unique Sonoma Salon did an outstanding job on my wedding day! The stylists made our everyone not just beautiful, but comfortable and relaxed too. We are so glad that they were with us. I also work as a wedding planner, and I have recommended Monique and her team to several clients in the past three years. They are simply the best!
    Jennifer Married on 10/24/2015
    Monique and her staff are top notch! They were so much fun to work with and were open to any feedback (and really nice if we wanted to change anything). Myself and all my bridesmaids felt like a million bucks and looked it too! I'd 100% recommend Monique and her crew.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Unique Sonoma Salon Price Rates

Broadway Catering and Events Broadway Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

We have know Monique for years, and her creations and styles are always Sooo Beautiful and Stylish!

A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events A Memorable Fête Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I have the highest confidence recommending Unique Sonoma Salon to all of my clients. They always come back with rave reviews for Monique and her team, and they always show up looking gorgeous!

561 Broadway Suite D Sonoma, CA, 95476
707-825-3717
707-225-1452
Location of (Unique Sonoma Salon)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding