Ann Arbor, MI 48105 Map · Phone number

About Unforgettable Weddings & Events!

Unforgettable Weddings & Events! has packages to fit every couples and clients needs and budget. We pride ourselve in being professional creative, and organized. Our primary goal is to keep the bride and grooms vision in mind. Our intentions is to make sure your ceremony or event is unique and elegant. We offer the following packages:

Platinum package: This is the ultmate package, for the career oriented bride and groom or person who need a planner to handle the researching, phone calls, and making appointments because the client doesn't have time to or does not want to.

Gold Package: The couple or client who is able to make the decisions, but will need someone for feedback, and to make their wishes come true.

Silver Package: This couple or client is able to make all the decisions, but need a planner to supervise and coordinate the wedding day only or event.

All packages include planner supervising and coordinating the rehearsal, and the day of.

Follow Unforgettable Weddings & Events! on

Couple portrait
img098
img083
Beach wedding

2 Reviews for Unforgettable Weddings & Events!

Jennie · Married on 05/09/2009

I'm so happy I chose Unforgettable Weddings as my planners. They were so professional, and organized. I don't think this would have taken place with another event company.

Sent on 06/14/2009

Kymberly · Married on 09/17/2008

Because I resided in another State at the time, our relationship was for the most part long distance. This somewhat made me nervous. Angela assured me that was not to worry and that everything would be just fine. She was correct and I was totally pleased with this vendor.

I highly recommend this wedding planner!

Sent on 06/22/2009

Unforgettable Weddings & Events! FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Eco-Friendly

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Unforgettable Weddings & Events! to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Ann Arbor, 48105 See on map
    7349729568 (Other Phone Number)
    7349292775 (Fax Number)