San Antonio, TX 78250 Map · Phone number

UNFORGETTABLE VOWS - Reverend Judith Harper

Call (210) 593-8818 24/7 or send an Email: RevJudithAHarper@gmail.com

WeddingWire's

Brides Choice Award Winner 2012, & 2013

Congratulations on your engagement! This is a very exciting time in your life and a very important ceremony you're planning. My personal goal is to help you create the wedding ceremony of your dreams! You'll find that I'm very passionate about meeting your needs. I am non-denominational and can be available on short notice to work with you both to find the perfect wording to communicate the love you share for one another. You'll find my ceremonies are contemporary and unique, no two are alike, as religious or non-religious as you want it to be, and spoken with beautiful words that resonate not only with you, the Bride & Groom, but with all of your guests. Together we will create a ceremony filled with "Unforgettable Vows!"

Available for: Any location or venue of your choice *

Weddings, Vow Renewal & Committment Ceremonies

*Officiating Destination Weddings*

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE: UNFORGETTABLEVOWS.COM

For additional information please contact me here

through WeddingWire.com

dsc8639
662521589841116688boylan1

24 Reviews for Unforgettable Vows

Melissa · Married on 08/08/2015

Rev Judith allowed us to create a custom ceremony experience that our guests and family were able to enjoy. It was unlike any one else, including the vows we wrote ourselves, which is exactly what we wanted. She was there for us each step of the way - we highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Unforgettable Vows's reply:

Melissa, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm so glad we were able to meet and create a memorable ceremony with short notice. It was a beautiful day, and your friends and family were wonderful! Thank you for choosing Unforgettable Vows!

Jake · Married on 08/30/2014

Yesterday afternoon, jake asked me for a date to the SA Museum of Art and to dinner at this wonderful restaurant called Bliss.

We went to the museum at 4:30 and walked into a room where there was a painting he wanted to see. He asked a lady standing nearby to take our picture together in front of the painting. When she was done, he took the phone back from her, and turned to me and said, "Becky, this is Reverend Judith Harper...."

And I just burst into tears because he had arranged a beautiful commitment ceremony without me suspecting a thing! The two of them had written our vows to be committed partners for life (and to suffice through February).

We were absolutely blown away by her thoughtfulness and love. Each ceremony is unique.

Our daughter Emily just got engaged and we recommended her to use Rev Judith.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Randy · Married on 03/21/2014

Before coming to Judith, my wife and I were a little worried because we had focused our time and attention on things like food, drinks, etc. After our first meeting with Judith, she gave us all of the confidence in the world that she would be able to meet our needs. She helped to create a ceremony that was both beautiful and meaningful without the tune out factor that occurs during most ceremonies. Another thing that really impressed us was her ability to coordinate the entire ceremony and keep everyone in line. We received many compliments on the ceremony which can be attributed to Judith's expertise. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Unforgettable Vows FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)? $ 85.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, Mormon, No Denomination, Orthodox Christian, Presbyterian, Taoist, Unitarian

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Unforgettable Vows 1
    Wedding Ceremony Copy
    In exchange for feedback on this site with a few weddings pics that may be posted here - I will provide you with a free copy of your wedding ceremony.

• Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts
    Aly Am Paperie Invitations & Gifts Wedding Invitations

It's hard to find someone so very passionate about your needs. Unforgettable Vows is non-denominational and can be available on short notice to work with her clients to find the perfect wording to communicate the love you share for one another. Her ceremonies are contemporary and unique, no two are alike, as religious or non-religious as you want it to be...make your Wedding vows Unforgettable!