Cheshire, Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Unexpected Photography

Unexpected Photography is a professional wedding photography service in Cheshire, Connecticut. This team of five creative photographers creates one of a kind memories you can cherish forever. From the first look to the final number on the dance floor, Unexpected Photography will be there to capture your precious memories. They work with couples to learn about their personal styles and bring them out in their unforgettable collections. Choose Unexpected Photography to make your wedding day even better than before.

Unexpected Photography offers custom wedding photography packages for couples of all kinds. You’ll meet with your photographer to discuss your wedding timeline, expectations, and ideal budget for services. You may then book up to 10 hours of coverage by one or two photographers. Engagement sessions, wedding prints, and albums can be added to any package. Unexpected Photography offers discounts for military and first responders.

Follow Unexpected Photography on

21 Reviews for Unexpected Photography

• Michelle

Michelle Harrop · Married on 09/29/2019

Unexpected AMAZING Photography

Unexpected Photography was incredibly easy to work with! Corey is very responsive, and Tania (our photographer) was as well. Tania and Jeff did an amazing job with our pictures. They started at two locations and were efficient at taking getting ready pictures. Our first look felt incredibly intimate, despite having both of them there. Our family/bridal party pictures were finished quickly, but politely, and they all came out amazing! For the rest of the day, I only noticed that Tania and Jeff were taking pictures when they came over to us to ask if we wanted to do a few specific pictures! We got our pictures within 3 weeks of the wedding, and we have been happily sharing them with friends and family, who are very impressed.

Tania was great at making my husband I feel comfortable during pictures. I have a hard time keeping my eyes open during pictures, and I tend to make silly faces, but she really knew how to get us in poses that worked for us. Also, Tania graduated from the same small-ish college as my husband and I, so it really helped us be comfortable around each other!

I would definitely recommend Unexpected Photography as a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Katelyn Fitz · Married on 09/27/2019

Joe from Unexpected was Fantastic!

We hired Joe from unexpected photography and we couldn't be happier with his professionalism and quality. He did an amazing job from expertly drafting a wedding day schedule to helping us set up great photos all throughout our wedding day. He really knows what he is doing and we got over 700 great photos. Would definitely recommend Joe to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa · Married on 09/21/2019

I love my wedding photos!!

Every single aspect of choosing this photographer was right. From a first responders discount, to receiving all my photos one week after my wedding I couldn’t have asked for a better team to capture our special day.

Sent on 10/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Unexpected Photography Pricing

Unexpected Photography Price Rates

Unexpected Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1950
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• Cheshire Cheshire, CT, 06410 See on map
    2036239117 (Phone number)
    Location of (Unexpected Photography)