Cheshire, CT 06410 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,950
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Unexpected Photography

Unexpected Photography offers beautiful wedding photography for an affordable price. We have five photographers to choose from, allowing you to work with someone who fits well with your style and personality. Check out our website for our pricing and examples of each photographers work.

Follow Unexpected Photography on
c03a0886
mesanfordwed20170923356

9 Reviews for Unexpected Photography

Kat · Married on 04/14/2018

UP did a fantastic job capturing my big day. Joe is an all-purpose wedding assistant when needed, pinning on corsages, holding trains, and giving wisdom gathered from the countless weddings he's worked, and he was genuinely fun to hang out with. Not to mention how beautiful the photos came out. He captured special moments that only lasted an instant and will be in my album forever.

Leading up to the wedding, he and his team were incredibly responsive and professional via email, and at our meeting in person, he answered all of my questions in a way that made me feel confident he cared about making my day last a lifetime. I highly recommend UP to anyone who expects a high quality of service and a high quality of photos.

Sarah · Married on 12/16/2017

Working with Joe at Unexpected Photography far exceeded our expectations! From the moment we met him at a wedding expo, we knew immediately that we liked him and could see that he "got us" and our vision. At our next meeting, Joe helped alleviate any added stress by quickly putting together a timeline we were comfortable with and put our minds at ease with his professionalism. On the day of the wedding, Joe was an expert in both posing us as well as capturing the candid moments we didn't even know he was photographing. When we received our photos (and let me say, it was surprisingly fast!), we could not have been happier with the results! We have received so many compliments on the photos and the credit all goes to Joe! I feel like you are taking a chance when you choose a photographer as you never really quite know what to expect, but I'm so glad we went with our gut feelings and booked Joe. Take a chance with him; you will not regret it! Thank you to Joe and Unexpected Photography! - The Dugans

Unexpected Photography 1

Unexpected Photography Price Rates

Unexpected Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints