Underground Artistry

Southampton, PA View map

Underground Artistry is here to make you feel and look gorgeous!

Tara Pinto, owner & operator of Underground Artistry is a professional Makeup Artist who specializes in

bridal makeup, airbrushing, eyelash extensions and eyelash lifts. She has had the opportunity of being trained by the best

international and celebrity artists across the country has also competed against an international competition for

Sephora's Pro Team and recently won a beauty battle in 2018.

Tara's most recent success has been opening her own business, Underground Artistry, where she offers a variety of

ON-SITE location services.

These services include, bridal and specialty makeup, both false lashes and eyelash extensions, airbrushing,

tattoo cover-up, touch-up kits and much more!

CHECK OUT WHAT WE DO EVERYDAY!

Instagram: @Underground_Artistry

www.facebook.com/undergroundartistry

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Brittany Getting married on 09/09/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Tara was amazing!! She was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding day, she responded to any questions I had so quickly. The day of she was incredible! Everyone LOVED their makeup and couldn't believe how great it turned out. We got married on an extremely hot day and she was so great at making sure we looked our best. My makeup stayed all night even through the (happy) tears. She calmed my nerves and even helped my bridesmaids with their dresses and helped with anything she could. I really cannot say enough good things about her!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/08/2022

Absolute Perfection!

Tara is absolutely amazing! From the makeup trail to the big day I could not have asked for more! During the trial Tara really listened to what I was looking for and asked lots of questions! She did my makeup, mother of the bride and groom and my bridesmaids and everyone was so happy especially me! Tara was able to make my makeup dreams come true and the makeup stayed all day even with some happy tears! Tara was so much fun and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed! She did great with mature skin as well! I highly recommend her and will be using her for any future events!
  • Rachael
    Rachael R. Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

highly experienced and professional artists

Incredible experience with UnderGround Artistry! I didn鈥檛 start looking for a makeup artist until about 6 weeks out when I saw UA on WeddingWire. Tara (owner) responded quickly with enthusiasm, a clear list of services and pricing, and a great portfolio. I thought for sure that they would be booked but she has a whole team of makeup artists with availability. Tara鈥檚 contracts and invoices were highly professional and I was officially booked within a few emails. Prices were fair and I loved that airbrush foundation and lashes were optional add-ons, which saved us money since two bridal party members wanted very minimal makeup. I always asked vendors about back-up plans and Tara reassured me that another artist would be able to cover down in case of an unexpected emergency. Lee was the makeup artist assigned to our wedding and was excited and responsive from the start. I scheduled a trial with her at Tara鈥檚 home studio a week out, and she nailed the overall look after a few questions and reference pictures. Bridal beauty was not something I put much thought or effort into, but Lee made me look and feel so special yet natural. On the wedding day, she was punctual, calm, kind, and efficient. Lee did makeup for four including me, and even though my sister鈥檚 makeup started at 8am, she looked flawless the entire day and night. Everyone was so thrilled with their looks and our hairdresser raved about Lee, saying that he had done hair at many weddings and had never seen someone so calm and skilled. She made a few tiny adjustments from my trial and the airbrush foundation blended perfectly with my complexion. I brought my own lipstick which she applied right before I got into my gown but I decided it was a little too dark (I never wear lipstick and didn鈥檛 apply it fully when I tested the color). She quickly removed some and blended it with other colors to lighten it, and I really appreciated her patient, confident manner and skillset. She nailed my look and I truly have never felt more beautiful. Lee is a highly experienced and creative artist and I would recommend her and Underground Artistry to anyone for any occasion!
  • illustration stars

71 photos 路 09/08/2018
Kate & Syl
42 photos 路 08/04/2018

Happy Tears Productions Happy Tears Productions Wedding Videographers

Tara's work is amazing! You can catch a glimpse, of it, in this video: https://vimeo.com/114030458 I've seen many makeup 'crews' in action, and I have to say that what Tara did, in bridal party prep, on the day the above video was shot; equated to the work of THREE girls; otherwise! And to top it off; her personality is second to none!

Happily Ever After Hair
Top Knot Hair
5.0 out of 5 rating , 34 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Southampton, PA, 18966
Location of (Underground Artistry)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding