Warminster, PA 18974 Map · Phone number

About Top Knot Hair

Whether at your home, hotel or a bridal suite, let our creative team of talented stylists come to you. We can customize any up-do or style to give you the look you have always dreamed of. So sit back, enjoy the moment and let Top Knot Hair get you and your wedding party down the aisle in style!

Follow Top Knot Hair on

20171111104204

26 Reviews for Top Knot Hair

Julia · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Lori was a life-saver!

After a not-great trial experience at a salon, my makeup artist recommended Lori to me. She said she's super fast and really talented. So I called her and luckily for me, she was available and able to come on-site. It was only a week before the wedding (because I lived abroad), and she was incredibly responsive and easy experience. She was quick and talented and she took the time to find the right placement for the flower clips in my hair. I really appreciated her service!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Castellano · Married on 11/09/2019

Lori is amazing!

Lori is AMAZING! She is truly talented, friendly, and fun. From our hair trial to the wedding day, she worked with the bride and all the bridesmaids to create beautiful, simple, classic hair styles that made each one of us shine. Bonus Points: She inspired a great dance party that really helped kick off our celebrations!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2019

Lori Cares about Her Clients

I was so lucky to meet Lori from Top Knot Hair at a wedding show in Bucks County. She was very friendly and had a great portfolio of work there to look at. Even better was that her style was very much in line with what I was looking for on my wedding day – a messy bun. I was even more excited to learn they are located in Langhorne, right above Langhorne Coffee, one of my favorite places for breakfast. After looking at a number of pictures on Instagram (she has great before and after photos), I knew that selecting Top Knot Hair and Make Me Glam (the makeup counterpart) was exactly who I wanted to do my hair and make up on wedding day.

The pricing is extremely reasonable, both for hair on wedding day and for the trial. My first trial was an eye-opening experience for me because I was still in the process of growing out my hair so I wanted to see what could be done with the hair I had. Lori did a great job of giving me a pretty good sized bun given the amount of hair I had – I was really impressed. I still wasn’t certain how I wanted the front of my hair to look, so I ended up scheduling a second trial. Lori was really patient with my indecisiveness during the second trial.

The Sunday before my wedding, Lori called me and told me she broke her finger, she could no longer do my hair, but not to worry because she had already been in contact with another salon and they had someone available to do my hair on the wedding day. I am so appreciative of how Lori handled the situation, because I am sure you can imagine how a bride would feel hearing one week before her wedding her hair stylist wasn’t able to do her hair anymore. She really put me at ease by saying she had already lined someone else up for me. I ended up having a wonderful experience with the salon she connected me with and my hair turned out exactly as I wanted it. Lori had worked it out so the salon even honored the amount I had already paid for my wedding hair. I was sad that Lori wasn’t able to do my hair for the wedding, but she handled the situation extremely well, which says a lot about her, her care for her clients, and her relationship with others in the industry, and in the end I was a happy bride.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Award

Top Knot Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Hair
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Warminster, 18974 See on map
    Location of (Top Knot Hair)