Top Knot Hair Reviews

26 | Warminster, PA

26 Reviews for Top Knot Hair

Julia · Married on 09/19/2020

Lori was a life-saver!

After a not-great trial experience at a salon, my makeup artist recommended Lori to me. She said she's super fast and really talented. So I called her and luckily for me, she was available and able to come on-site. It was only a week before the wedding (because I lived abroad), and she was incredibly responsive and easy experience. She was quick and talented and she took the time to find the right placement for the flower clips in my hair. I really appreciated her service!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Castellano · Married on 11/09/2019

Lori is amazing!

Lori is AMAZING! She is truly talented, friendly, and fun. From our hair trial to the wedding day, she worked with the bride and all the bridesmaids to create beautiful, simple, classic hair styles that made each one of us shine. Bonus Points: She inspired a great dance party that really helped kick off our celebrations!!

Sent on 02/10/2020

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2019

Lori Cares about Her Clients

I was so lucky to meet Lori from Top Knot Hair at a wedding show in Bucks County. She was very friendly and had a great portfolio of work there to look at. Even better was that her style was very much in line with what I was looking for on my wedding day – a messy bun. I was even more excited to learn they are located in Langhorne, right above Langhorne Coffee, one of my favorite places for breakfast. After looking at a number of pictures on Instagram (she has great before and after photos), I knew that selecting Top Knot Hair and Make Me Glam (the makeup counterpart) was exactly who I wanted to do my hair and make up on wedding day.

The pricing is extremely reasonable, both for hair on wedding day and for the trial. My first trial was an eye-opening experience for me because I was still in the process of growing out my hair so I wanted to see what could be done with the hair I had. Lori did a great job of giving me a pretty good sized bun given the amount of hair I had – I was really impressed. I still wasn’t certain how I wanted the front of my hair to look, so I ended up scheduling a second trial. Lori was really patient with my indecisiveness during the second trial.

The Sunday before my wedding, Lori called me and told me she broke her finger, she could no longer do my hair, but not to worry because she had already been in contact with another salon and they had someone available to do my hair on the wedding day. I am so appreciative of how Lori handled the situation, because I am sure you can imagine how a bride would feel hearing one week before her wedding her hair stylist wasn’t able to do her hair anymore. She really put me at ease by saying she had already lined someone else up for me. I ended up having a wonderful experience with the salon she connected me with and my hair turned out exactly as I wanted it. Lori had worked it out so the salon even honored the amount I had already paid for my wedding hair. I was sad that Lori wasn’t able to do my hair for the wedding, but she handled the situation extremely well, which says a lot about her, her care for her clients, and her relationship with others in the industry, and in the end I was a happy bride.

Sent on 01/02/2020
  • Casie

Casie · Married on 08/17/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Lori is hands down one of the most talented stylists out there. I walked in to my trial with a picture and a dream and she absolutely nailed it! Not only did my hair look perfect, but she far exceeded expectations when it came to my mother, bridesmaids, and 2 daughters. Thank you Lori :)

Sent on 09/03/2019

Alex · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Experience!

I am so happy I went with Top Knots by Aimee for my wedding day. Aimee was easy to commuciate with and responded quickly to all my texts and emails. Leann did such an amazing job on my hair, my bridesmaid and my mom. Everyone's hair was stunning. Not only did she do an amazing job with our hair, but she is so super nice and fun to work with it. Wonderful experience with Top Knots.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Carly · Married on 12/31/2018

Lori was amazing!

Lori was an absolute dream to work with! Her work was amazing. She listened to all the girls and made sure that everyone felt beautiful. Our hair stayed throughout the whole night and she went above and beyond to be accommodating. I could not recommend her services enough!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Val Sodi · Married on 11/17/2018

Top Knot Hair is the best!

Lori was amazing! I am so grateful to have had her services for my wedding. She made sure everyone was happy with their hair styles and looked their best! Lori was great to work with, flexible with changes and outgoing and professional! I would recommend to anyone!!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Brittany Dustman · Married on 10/27/2018

Great experience!

We had a great experience with Top Knot Hair. Lori was very responsive to questions, and Erin did a fantastic job with all of our hair! Everyone looked beautiful even though we were on a tight timeline. It was so convenient having someone travel to do our hair onsite, and the prices were very reasonable compared to other onsite hair stylists. If you're looking to stay on a budget without compromising quality, I highly recommend checking out Top Knot Hair!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany!! So glad to hear everything went great! I will pass this along to Erin!

Cassie · Married on 10/13/2018

Extremely Talented, Fairly Priced, Highly Recommend!

I am SO glad I booked Top Knot Hair for my wedding. I looked at so many wedding hair vendors because I wanted both my hair and my bridesmaids's hair to look nothing but spectacular on my big day; however, budget was also a big concern for me so I needed to find someone reasonably priced, without sacrificing talent. Lori and her assistant were nothing short of amazing. I had 10 bridesmaids, myself and my mom who all had their hair done. Since I had so many people, we had to start really early in the morning. It did not even matter because everyone's hair stayed beautifully intact the entire day into the night.

Additionally, I was unable to have a hair trial before the wedding. I showed Lori two pictures of two completely different updos, telling her what I liked about each and she was able to magically bring my vision to life.

I LOVED my hair on my wedding day, as did my bridesmaids and my mom. Highly, highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lorraine · Married on 10/06/2018

Top Knot was excellent!

From my initial contact with Lori right through to my wedding day I was very impressed with Top Knot. I always received quick responses. As the wedding day timeline came together and times changed, they were flexible and worked with the timeline and the needs of everyone involved. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair and everyone's hair held throughout the evening, despite a little rain. You cannot go wrong with choosing Top Knot for your big day!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Lorraine for your kind words. The morning with the ladies was awesome. So glad everything held up!

• Tricia

Tricia · Married on 09/29/2018

Made the best decision going with Top Knot Hair! They were extremely easy to work with, very efficient, and made all my girls look AMAZING. So thankful to Lori for making our big day go smoothly and for giving me my dream hair on our wedding day. Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Tricia! What a fun morning we had!! I'm so glad you loved your hair as much as i did haha!

thanks,

Heather · Married on 09/22/2018

Lori did my hair and my mom's hair for my wedding. We did a trial with her ahead of time, which was very helpful. She was always very quick to respond to emails and helped me decide between a few different styles I was considering. The style I finally decided on was one we had not done in the trial, but I showed her a picture on the day of the wedding and she executed it perfectly. My hair easily made it through the night and even to breakfast the next morning!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thank you Heather! With the hair you have it would have looked amazing in whatever style you chose.

Rebecca · Married on 09/02/2018

Lori is hands down the best! I was cutting it dangerously close to the wedding and still hadn't found the right hair stylist for my big day. I wanted someone down to earth, that could work with my crazy mess of curls, and someone that had mastery skills when it came to braids and updos. My research somehow guided me to Bucks County and I landed on Lori's site - one look at her Instagram and I audibly said, "I have to have her do my wedding". She was incredibly quick to respond, it was easy to understand her pricing and guidelines for what types of hair would cost (we had 2 moms, 4 girls, and a toddler), and it was a piece of cake to arrange my trial. At the trial at her salon I showed her a few pictures of the look I was going for and within what felt like mere minutes she had Zohan'd my hair into a beautiful combination of everything I wanted. I seriously don't know how she does it, she has magic in her fingers. The day of the wedding ran smoothly, she arrived exactly when she said she would and the schedule stayed on track. My girls LOVED their hair, you could tell the moms felt beautiful the moment their huge grins swept their faces when looking in the mirror. We had a blast all morning with her playing music, talking about Real Housewives, and just shooting the breeze. I'm now religiously following her Instagram page for updos I want to hire her to do for future friends weddings and formal events.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

OMG thanks Rebecca! You crack me up. I'm so happy that you were so happy! You and your friends were amazing!

J & A · Married on 08/26/2018

Early Morning Bridal Party Hair Styling

We had 4 ladies who had their hair styled by Lori and they all turned out great! Lori was responsive and super flexible in the planning and early morning timeframe. She had great time management for getting all the looks done and polished in time for photos. We will definitely recommend Lori to future brides!

Sent on 11/24/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much! It was a pleasure to be a part of your big day! I'm so glad you were happy with all the ladies styles.

Miranda · Married on 07/21/2018

Lori was absolutely amazing! She came to my house, did my bridal hair, and 10 other people in my family and wedding party. Everyone has very different hair types and wanted different styles; Lori didn't miss a beat. Everyone's hair looked amazing, exactly like they wanted it to, and she gave amazing advice for a few girls who were uncertain what to get, taking their hair into consideration. She was absolutely worth every penny!! Also, my wedding was in July, and the AC in our venue wasn't working but our hair looked amazing until the very end of the night! Lori is the best!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

thanks so much Miranda for the kind words! So glad to hear that you and all the ladies were so happy!

Brittany · Married on 06/30/2018

I would definitely recommend Lori for in-home wedding hair! She was so nice and did a beautiful job with everyone's hair. My wedding was very hot and our ceremony space didn't have air conditioning but everyone's hair stayed in place for the entire night. Both my mom and my MIL were nervous about getting their hair done but Lori styled their hair in a way that they loved and felt comfortable with. I don't have any professional pictures yet of my hair, but her Instagram @top_knot_hair shows many beautiful styles from my wedding and others she has done. THANK YOU, Lori for making my wedding hair dreams come true :)

Sent on 07/13/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Brittany!! I am so glad everyone loved their hair! It was such a fun morning. Thank YOU for choosing me!

Koun · Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent service and done on time!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Thank you so much!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Lori was such a pleasure! She was friendly, professional, flexible and willing to try any hair style idea I had at my trial. Would absolutely reccomend!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks Jess, It was my pleasure!

Katy · Married on 05/19/2018

I had a unique request as I had a family member offer to do my hair for the wedding, but I needed to hire someone else to help with my bridesmaids' hair. Lori not only was OK with this somewhat odd arrangement, she embraced it and was happy to assist with everyone else's. She arrived promptly, seamlessly fit into my parents' chaotic kitchen, took the time to make sure the girls loved how they looked and was exactly what they wanted, and was extremely easygoing to make for a stress-free morning. And, after rain and lots of sweating it out on the dance floor - the hair looked just as beautiful at 10pm as it did at - in some cases - 9am that day. I recommend Lori to all of my friends/family. Thanks for a wonderful day!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Katy! it was my pleasure and a great morning with you and your girls! So happy everyones hair held through the rain.

Carly · Married on 05/05/2018

Lori at Top Knot Hair is absolutely amazing. She did a wonderful job with me and my bridesmaids (plus flower girl and mom) the day of! She is so much fun and made sure she spent enough time on each person to make sure we all looked perfect. For my wedding, she brought a second hair stylist to help with the volume of people I had. It went so great and I could not have loved my hair more! She also did a couple of friends of mine's weddings and everyone always raved about how great she is. I definitely recommend working with Top Knot Hair - you will absolutely love it!

Sent on 05/26/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Carly, for your kind words! I really appreciate it! It was great working with you. You and your entire party were so awesome! ❤

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2017

I hired Top Knot Hair for my November wedding. They really exceeded my expectations in every way. Lori created a stunning hairstyle for my big day that incorporated all of the photos I showed her (since I could not make up my mind). Lori and Jenn together did an amazing job on all of my bridesmaids which each requested a different style. They traveled to me at no extra cost and really created a fun and friendly atmosphere that helped me relax the morning of my big day. Lori also kept me at ease leading up to the big day because I was nervous about my hair looking thin (which it didn't at all) since I was getting it pulled back.
    She really went above and beyond and was extremely professional. My mom NEVER gets her hair done and decided to give it a try for the wedding and she loved it too. It really shows how great of a company Top Knot Hair is since she was able to make all 8 of us extremely happy!
    I HIGHLY recommend Top Knot Hair to anyone who wants an on-site stylist to give them a stunning do that will last all day/night long! Thanks again Lori

Sent on 11/28/2017

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thank you very much Lisa! It makes my heart so happy to hear. Fun morning with you and your ladies, you all looked fabulous!

chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

Lori was absolutely amazing! Not only does she do amazing work but she is super sweet and does everything she can to make you feel comfortable on the day of. She even called after she left and said she forgot to do a final hairspray check on my hair and offered to drive all of the way back to do it. My maid of honor luckily was skilled enough to handle the spray herself. I definitely recommend Lori to any bride. I know my bridesmaids are keeping her in mind for their days!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thank you Chelsea for the kind words! Your have some dream hair to work with so it made my job easy!!

Jill · Married on 07/02/2017

Lori was exceptional to work with! She was great with the trial, some style changes and on our big day, my hair (and bridesmaids’ hair) was amazing! Lori went above and beyond to make sure my extensions perfectly matched and I couldn’t be happier. I recommend Lori to all my recently engaged friends.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thanks so much Jill! We had such a fun morning. I was happy to be a part of your big day!

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

I was so happy with how my hair turned out on my wedding day!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thank you so much, I am so glad!

Allie · Married on 04/13/2013

Lori was awesome!! From my first phone call to the trial and finally to the wedding day itself - she was so responsive and professional. She answered every question and was great at filtering through my descriptions to help me land on the exact look I was going for. She was so organized which really alleviated any anxiety I may have had about my wedding day look. On the day itself, she arrived exactly on time, and followed her schedule to a T, and was so accommodating working with myself and all 5 of my bridesmaids- making us all look fabulous while also allowing for the disruption in her schedule by the photographers, and my family. Her flexibility was really appreciated, so not only did we all look amazing, we got great photos in the process as well! I would definately recommend Lori with Top Knot Hair to any bride who wants to look amazing, have the benefit of at-home or in-hotel service (which is really fun!), with a super professional at a very fair rate!! Thanks again Lori

Sent on 11/27/2017

Top Knot Hair's reply:

Thank you so much! I was honored to be a part of your special day!