19 West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About Ultimate Jewelry designs

For diamond engagement rings, come to Ultimate Diamond!

As an independent, family-run shop with over 50 years' experience, we take great pride in our work. Our Ultimate goal is to create the most beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces that you will cherish for a lifetime. Using the world's most incredible diamonds that we've hand-selected ourselves, we'll help you to find the particular style of jewelry that will suit your tastes. We work closely with our customers through every step of the process -- from picking the perfect diamond to deciding the style of the setting, to evaluating the artisan craftsmanship of the final piece. And we do all this while educating you about everything you need to know about your investment. Each diamond is graded according to its Color, Cut, Clarity, and Carat; we'll help you to balance these characteristics to fit both your style and your budget.

Our engagement rings, necklaces, brooches, and more display our expert craftsmanship while harnessing the natural beauty of each diamond. Trust Ultimate Diamond to provide you with a truly unique piece that you will always cherish!

Follow Ultimate Jewelry designs on

bridget david
1313897014329724400620475189656480446213412n

5 Reviews for Ultimate Jewelry designs

Melissa · Married on 09/07/2018

Brian is awesome! My (now) husband worked with him to design my dream engagement ring and he set us up with our wedding bands and wedding gifts to each other. He was so responsive and helpful and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. Highly recommend!

Laura · Married on 06/05/2016

We had a wonderful time at Ultimate Jewelry Designs. My brother and sister-in-law gave it rave reviews, so we headed there when we were ready to tie the knot. All of the staff was knowledgeable and incredibly nice. I knew I wanted a rose gold engagement ring with a solitaire diamond, and Ultimate crafted a custom-made one that I love.

When it came time to search for wedding bands, we went to several stores. But Ultimate had the best prices and attention to detail. I got my fairytale ring — a rose gold band encrusted with diamonds. I heard that you have to leave a bit of ring exposed (i.e. no diamonds) just in case you have to resize the ring later. Other jewelers said they could do ½ or ¾ diamonds, but Ultimate was able to do 98 percent, and left just a tiny exposed space, saying they could work with that if I ever needed to resize it.

Whenever I'm in the neighborhood, I stop by because Ultimate offers free ring cleaning. It's so nice of them, and it's great getting that extra sparkle!

My husband got a white gold ring. Ultimate sized the width perfectly so that it looks great on his long fingers. We both highly recommend Ultimate!

We had a wonderful experience purchasing our rings from LC and Ultimate Jewelry Designs. We heard of the store through a recommendation - it's so hard to know which store to go to in the diamond district! Our first visit was looking for an engagement ring, and we visited a few times more before selecting one. The entire staff is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. We didn't know anything about picking a ring, and they were patient and never pushy. There rings are gorgeous, and they customized my engagement ring perfectly. We returned to purchase our wedding bands, and again had a wonderful experience. My husband wasn't quite sure what he was looking for, and LC provided very helpful suggestions. They also allow you to have your rings cleaned any time! I came in a few days before my wedding, and they even cleaned my mom's wedding ring for free! I would highly recommend this store to anyone looking for beautiful, reasonably priced diamonds.

Ultimate Jewelry designs FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

• 19 West 47th Street New York, NY 10036 See on map
    Mon 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Tue 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Wed 10:00 am - 7:30 pm Thu 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Fri 10:00 am - 6:30 pm Sat 10:00 am - 5:30 pm Sun 11:00 am - 5:00 pm