71 west 47th st Suite 1302, New York, NY 10036 Map · Phone number

About JewelryPoint.com

We are very glad for the opportunity to tell you about us.

Jewelry Point started with an idea of bringing high quality jewelry at affordable prices to the online customers. What sets us apart from so many sellers is that we sell our own products. The majority of items in our store have been designed and manufactured by us.

Because we are located in the midst of one of the most booming and vibrant jewelry communities, that is New York City's 47th street, we are able to be a lot more aggressive with our gem and gold suppliers, which in turn makes it possible for us to bring you incredible deals on amazing jewelry.

Many of our pieces are not available anywhere else. We specifically design jewelry for our online collection. However, if you are looking for something specific, all you need to do is write us an email. Because we are jewelry designers, we handle special orders. We can make your dream piece in a matter of 5-7 days. All we need is a picture, a photo, or a concept drawing.

Please visit our store and take a look at our collection. And remember…

If you can picture it--we can make it!

Follow JewelryPoint.com on

20160630133306t
color diamond rings
gemstone rings
JewelryPoint.com
diamond eternity satin wedding band ring yellow go
img9004
1001jp
1204jp
blue diamond halo ring set
570359cc8295f09a jpointsq
g2 cop

12 Reviews for JewelryPoint.com

Carly · Married on 04/22/2018

I cannot rate this company, its customer service and craftsmanship highly enough!! I was a bit dubious to buy from a new company, abroad with high money value purchases but this was a seamless transaction. The ring was to match my engagement ring my partner previously purchased, it was received less than a week after ordering an I love it!!!! Thankyou so much for all your assistance and support.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Debbie · Married on 03/02/2017

Beautiful quality black diamond ring with an amazing price! Secure and fast shipping. Trusted professionals, highly recommended!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Mehmooda · Married on 01/09/2017

I highly recommend Jewelery Point. Their jewelery is exquisite, quality outstanding, and prices can't be beat. I have purchased a number of items from their online store in addition to having jewelery custom made and couldn't be happier with the end result. Working with Yigal has made what could be a stressful experience a joyful one. He treats every order with the utmost of care and patiently answers all my questions and concerns. Customer satisfaction is his top priority and on the off chance that something is wrong, Yigal works quickly to make sure everything is taken care of. I just ordered a pair of diamond studs and can't wait for them to arrive! Thank you Jewelery Point and thank you Yigal!

Sent on 01/09/2017

JewelryPoint.com FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Diamond Certification
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Engagement Rings
    Antique Wedding Bands
    Custom Engagement Rings
    Custom Wedding Bands
    Designer Engagement Rings
    Designer Wedding Bands
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks