Ultimate Floral Designs

Great Falls, District of Columbia View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Ultimate Floral Designs is a floral company located in Great Falls, Virginia, specializing in distinct floral artistry for wedding. We create classic ,romantic,vintage and timeless celebrations that are as approachable as they are elegant. We believe weddings should be beautiful without feeling stuffy and overdone. Our personal style embraces simplicity . We specialize in organic, garden- inspired floral design combined with thoughtfully curated details that are personalized and custom tailored to each couple.Garden roses, peonies, flowering vines, delicate blooms, and gorgeous berries in dozens of varieties are some of the flowers and accents that make up the framework of our style.We will consult our clients on every detail by messaging and photographes and we place incridible value on our relationships .We pour our heart and creativity into our floral designs and great honor to work with clients in such a personal and heartfelt season of their lives.

We also specialize in the Persian ceremonial style called Sofreh Aghd, using an array of symbolic elements. Ultimate Floral Designs have been providing floral designs to couples located in Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia since 2005.

Products Offered
The team will set up the displays for you and are happy to provide samples beforehand. In addition to offering elaborate floral displays, Ultimate Floral Designs can create many other floral designs and products, including:

• Bouquets
  • acrylic Pedestals
  • Acrylic sweetheart table
  • Sofreh Aghd
  • Bohemian arch decor
  • free professianal picture on our shop

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Anna
    Chelsea Getting married on 11/06/2021
    Flora gave me the most beautiful flowers I've ever seen for a wedding. Not only did she listen to exactly what I wanted, but she provided me flowers that were better than any Pinterest photo I could have ever showed her. She truly went above and beyond, emailing me in the middle of the night multiple nights to ask questions so she could make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. She works tirelessly to provide brides the ultimate experience. I couldn't believe the flowers when I saw them, and guests kept raving about them. Even my wedding planner was shocked when she saw them. The priest asked if I robbed a flower shop when I got down the aisle, that's how big and beautiful my bouquet was! She is the perfect florist.
  • Kasandra
    Kasandra Married on 06/26/2021

The best florist in the DMV!

Flora is THE BEST! She is the epitome of a professional and it is so clear that she is passionate about what she does. She saved the day for my husband & I when we ran into issues with a previous florist that we had to part ways with and she stepped in to make sure we got the wedding of our dreams. I'm so happy my planner introduced us to Flora- I only wish that I'd met her sooner. She went above and beyond with the florals for our wedding day. Every bouquet and floral arrangement exceeded my expectations! The colors, the flowers, the creativity - Flora went above and beyond. I am so grateful!
    If you want the most charming, extravagant, jaw-dropping flowers that will leave your guests talking for weeks after the wedding, you need to book Ultimate Floral Designs! No one else in this area does it better.
    Melinda H. Married on 07/11/2020

Highly recommend!

I cannot say enough about Flora and Ultimate Floral Designs! Flora has been absolutely phenomenal to work with while planning my wedding! I came to Flora with a very modest floral budget, after several florists in the area made me feel "less than" because I didn't have a lot of money to spend on flowers. Flora made me feel special and valued from the minute I stepped into her store and gave her my budget. Flora has gone ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my floral dreams come true! She worked so hard to give me exactly what I was looking for--calculating and recalculating costs for days to make sure everything I wanted was included in the contract, and that the cost did not exceed my price point. Flora also understood the vision for my wedding like no other florist in the area did. She listened attentively to what I wanted and recreated my Pinterest-inspired pictures in the most cost-effective way. If you are getting married in the DMV area, I HIGHLY recommend purchasing your flowers through Flora! She is communicative, attentive to detail, and an incredibly kind-hearted person. Working with Flora will be the best decision you make throughout your wedding planning process!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

27 photos · 09/21/2019

9912 Georgetown Pike Great Falls, District of Columbia, 22066
703-828-0558

Mon-Sat 10:00-6:00 Sun by appointment
Location of (Ultimate Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding