40602 Charlestown pike, Paeonian Springs, VA 20129 Map · Phone number

About Petals & Hedges

Wedding and Event Design,Garden Design and Nursery
Contact us today to set up a meeting!
(540) 882-9113

email Morgan@petalsandhedges.com
We serve Northern Va, DC and Maryland
Please visit our website www.Petalsandhedges.com
to learn more about us!

As seen on http://thebridescafe.com/, http://www.weddingchicks.com/,

http://www.elizabethannedesigns.com/blog/, http://vickigraftonphotography.com/blog/,

DSC5218
DSC5218
vicki grafton photography 15

35 Reviews for Petals & Hedges

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2016

We were referred to Morgan because we were using other vendors at A Little Wedding Studio in Leesburg, VA. I am so glad we had her do our flowers. We got married at a vineyard so we wanted LOTS of flowers with color and texture to compliment the lush greenery of the vineyard. She understood our vision and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. From my bouquet (which I am getting preserved because it was so perfect) to the flowers on the tables, to the twig arch decorated with flowers, everything was exactly as we had discussed and wanted. All of the flowers were fresh and happy. When we were planning, she met with us in person and over the phone several times so that she truly understood what we wanted. She confirmed what we were looking for with example photos (many were of her own work) and also asked us to provide sample photos.
    Flowers are an essential part of your wedding and it is important to have a florist who understands what you want. The flowers are either the background or prop in so many of your wedding photos, you need to make sure that they are memorable!

Kirby · Married on 04/30/2016

Morgan is awesome! We LOVED the look of our wedding, thanks to her team and vision. All we needed to do was show Morgan a few pictures and talk through a few ideas of what we wanted and she made the rest happen. It was one of the best moments of the day to get to the venue and see the wedding come to life through all her beautiful flowers. Highly recommend!

Karri · Married on 04/30/2016

I loved my flowers! Morgan is awesome. I'm not someone who knows much about flowers, but just had a very general idea of the look I wanted. She knew the venue well and knew exactly was would look good. I was planning my wedding in less than 6 months and didn't really have the time to research. think I told her "purple and white" and that was about it! I just put my faith in her based on her website and pics and I was not disappointed! Everything was perfect. I had some budget concerns and she helped me work through ways to be creative and save a little money. I'm sure she is great for type A brides too, but if you're like me and just want someone you know will come up with something good, Morgan is perfect!

Petals & Hedges FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 180.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 79.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 17.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 155.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,559.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic

• Photography by Laura
    Photography by Laura Wedding Photographers

Morgan is a wonderful florist, she always has different designs that catch the eye. I love her garden inspired designs.

• Allison and Chris Britton Photography
    Allison and Chris Britton Photography Wedding Photographers

One of our favorite florist in the DC area. Always stunning work and truly a pleasure to photographer their final product. Beautiful work!!!

• 40602 Charlestown pike Paeonian Springs, VA 20129 See on map