350 Old Bethel Rd, Moore, SC 29369 Map · Phone number

About Tyger Pines Arabians

And then, there is Tyger Pines…

Long after your guests have forgotten what color the bridesmaids wore, what the caterer served, what music the band played, who caught the bouquet…they will all remember the beautiful bride who rode to the altar on a snow white Arabian horse.

Day to day, Tyger Pines is a working horse farm breeding, training, and racing Arabian horses. But, on a few select weekends, the facilities beautifully transform into a unique venue that is distinctly different from all the others.

We cater to all tastes… from barbeque to Beef Wellington. The immaculately groomed grounds and surrounding hardwood forests provide a wealth of photo opportunities. And the strikingly beautiful Straight Egyptian Arabian horses are always a crowd pleaser. In fact, most of our brides elect to ride one of our Arabian horses to the altar.

If you want your wedding and reception venue to:

• make you the center of attention
  • provide a relaxed, quiet, romantic atmosphere
  • offer unlimited consulting services
  • be free of arrival and departure time restrictions
  • include your bridal portrait photo session
  • have a support staff that assists you from first visit to “ I do” and beyond
  • be extremely flexible regarding your wishes and desires
  • produce an event that is as memorable to your guests as it is to you

Then, contact us to schedule a visit to Tyger Pines and let us show you how we excel.

Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TygerPinesOutdoorWeddings

16703766678f9fb4 1308622518453 TygerPines9

11 Reviews for Tyger Pines Arabians

Tyger Pines Arabians 1
Tyger Pines Arabians 2

Kayla · Married on 09/16/2017

I would recommend Tyger Pines to anyone!! Tommy and Maggie go above and beyond to make your day extra special!! So much work is put into making the grounds beautiful! I was planning our wedding out of state and they made sure I felt welcome to go over there anytime I was in town. Maggie walks the grounds with you to make sure any of your questions are answered. There are so many places to have the ceremony there! The reception area is amazing! They make sure that everything is in pristine condition! Very affordable!! I can't say enough good things about this place!! All my guests were blown away on how beautiful the place was!! Maggie opens her house for all of the girls to get ready in the day of and it was so stress free!! I still can't believe how perfect everything was!! I was a wedding photographer down south for about eight years and this venue is by far the best bang for your buck!! I love it!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2018
    Tyger Pines Arabians 3
    Tyger Pines Arabians 4

Marisa · Married on 05/31/2014

Love at first sight! I just knew when we saw pictures this was where we were going to get married. Maggie and Tommy are awesome. Never hard to get in touch with and did whatever they could to ensure we were happy. The farm as a whole is just a BEAUTIFUL setting for weddings and receptions.

Sent on 07/05/2014

Brenda · Married on 10/26/2013

Recently, my daughter had her "dream" wedding at Tyger Pines Arabian Farm. Tommy and Maggie, the owners, are really special people. They customize every wedding to meet the desires of the bride. We had our first freeze before the wedding day and many of the annual flowers were killed but they went out and bought mums for all the containers so the property was beautiful and perfect for the autumn wedding theme. The bridesmaids luncheon was so special inside their beautiful home. This venue is special because it's really a working farm with 20 exquisite horses. It's a venue that can make your day truly memorable. I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 11/16/2013

• Simply Violet Photography
    Simply Violet Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to photograph a wedding at Tyger Pines during the fall. It was a beautiful house and the barn style reception was gorgeous! The owners were 100% professional and really went out of their way to make the bride and groom feel comfortable and relaxed on the day of their wedding! The grounds are very well maintained and make a beautiful venue for any occasion!

• 350 Old Bethel Rd Moore, 29369 See on map