Two Sparks Wedding Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Two Sparks adds a lot to a wedding. The way Renee and her husband interact is a nice nod to the marriage you're about to enter into. They were punctual, helpful, and complimentary in a genuine way. My wedding kind of lost its feet at the end and I was ill-prepared for pictures, but Renee's experience really brought it together and I have some wonderful pictures. A million thumbs up. Book these photographers!

Profile Picture Kalee, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Renee and Johnathan have a special spark of their own! We loved watching them work and working with them. Their professionalism is outstanding (they even managed to impress my husband-which is hard to do! ) We hired them to capture our destination wedding and would highly recommend anyone looking for a destination photographer to give Renee a call! She rocks!!!

We were so fortunate to have them capture our special day and our pictures are outstanding. When it comes to your wedding photography you don't want anyone but the best and they are the best!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/15/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Such amazing people and professionals! They took our engagement, bridals and wedding day pictures. We were so happy with Two Sparks! Amazing prices and quality!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews