Two Sparks Wedding Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Two Sparks Wedding Photography

An experienced wife and husband team, Renee and Jonathan bring a refreshing and vibrant look to today’s photography. They not only capture the love and sparks between the bride and groom, they provide each couple with unique and stylized pieces of art.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

High-Res Images (1)
Trash The Dress (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)

Two Sparks adds a lot to a wedding. The way Renee and her husband interact is a nice nod to the marriage you're about to enter into. They were punctual, helpful, and complimentary in a genuine way. My wedding kind of lost its feet at the end and I was ill-prepared for pictures, but Renee's experience really brought it together and I have some wonderful pictures. A million thumbs up. Book these photographers!

Profile Picture Kalee, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

Renee and Johnathan have a special spark of their own! We loved watching them work and working with them. Their professionalism is outstanding (they even managed to impress my husband-which is hard to do! ) We hired them to capture our destination wedding and would highly recommend anyone looking for a destination photographer to give Renee a call! She rocks!!!

We were so fortunate to have them capture our special day and our pictures are outstanding. When it comes to your wedding photography you don't want anyone but the best and they are the best!

Profile Picture Amber, 10/15/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Trash The Dress, Digital Files

Such amazing people and professionals! They took our engagement, bridals and wedding day pictures. We were so happy with Two Sparks! Amazing prices and quality!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/2/15, 4 Reviews

13 Photos

Bridal

13 Photos

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Rene and Chris are excellent! They photographed my wedding several years ago, and were instrumental in my inspiration for starting my own photography business. They are such a great team, so easy to work with, and so talented! I still gush over my wedding photos!

We loved working with Two Sparks on Laura and Josh's wedding. They have the ability to move around the event capturing the most creative and important moments in a couple's wedding. We highly recommend them to anyone looking for a creative photographer for their wedding!

Renee & Jonathan are the most amazing photographers! We couldn't have imagined our wedding without them! They exceeded our expectations and were so much fun to work with! They put us completely at ease in front of the camera and captured our memories so beautifully! To this day we are still in awe every time we look at our photos and so is everyone who sees them! They are amazing people with wonderful personalities, couple, and photographers and we could never thank them enough! We would highly recommend them to any couple looking for gorgeous wedding photos!

We have had the privilege of working alongside Two Sparks during weddings and we have also used their photography services for our own company. Renee has an eye for photography like very few people I have ever met. Two Sparks also has a unique ability to capture unbelievable candid photos. Renee and Jonathan are creative, professional, honest, and fun. The bar for good photography has been raised in recent years because of people like Renee and Jonathan. Quite simply, their photos will blow you away. I highly recommend Two Sparks to anyone who desires to have the best possible photos of the biggest day of your life.

Events