Twirl Hair Studio

Smithfield, RI View map

Hello bride-to-be and congratulations on your engagement! When you visit Twirl you will see why we are RI #1 pick for full service salon. Your wedding day is one of the biggest days of your life, and looking your best on that day is important! That is why Twirl takes the time to schedule you a bridal trial, where we go over different looks and find one that best suits you. We take pictures so we have a reference for your wedding day, and can accommodate you at the salon or travel to you. We make sure we listen and offer a full list of vendors for anything you might still need. It is our goal that on your wedding day your look stays all day, you are comfortable, and most of all happy! Twirl Hair Studio specializes in bridal hair, updos, down dos, makeup, airbrush makeup, party lashes, hair extensions, 100% organic spray tanning, threading, waxing, and much more! Please take advantage of our new UNLIMITED membership, where you can enjoy unlimited colors haircuts, wash, blowdry & style starting at $59.99 a month. We look forward to meeting you!

XO

~the Twirl Girls

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$36

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$60.00

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$36

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$36.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$65

$65

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$35.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Keratin
Perm
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What hair removal services do you offer?

Threading
Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Gaby Married on 10/07/2017
    All of the girls at Twirl are kind and patient and really work with you to make sure you are distressed and feeling great for your big day! Love all the Twirl Girls! If you are looking for a beautiful, clean, top notch, high end salon that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed Twirl is the place to go!
    Bethany Married on 10/07/2017
    Sarah and all of the Twirl staff are amazing! So attentive and really give you exactly what you ask for! I couldn’t be happier with now all my ladies hair looked on my big day! Thank you Sarah & Twirl!!!
  • FutureMrs.M.
    Marisa Married on 07/01/2017
    We went to TWIRL for my wedding on Saturday and had a great experience! They did gorgeous updos and stunning airbrush makeup on all 7 of us in just about 4 hours! Sarah did my hair and she was fantastic! She did my hair exactly how I wanted it and was very receptive when I wanted to change a couple of details. Gabby did my makeup and it was absolutely flawless!! They are true professionals, SO pleasant and friendly, and all have an eye for style. We got compliments all night on how gorgeous we all looked. I would highly recommend TWIRL and will definitely be going back to them for all my hair care needs!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

19 Sanderson Rd. Smithfield, 02917
Location of (Twirl Hair Studio)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding