Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

About Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

flirt in color...love your skin.
{Twinkle} & SMOOCH beauty Flirt in color…love your skin {BRIDAl} Beauty Suite: Jenny DiMucci is a professional makeup artist with over 15 years in the industry. She has worked for such notable retailers, including but not limited to, Nordstrom and Saks 5th Avenue; as well as, for vendors Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, and Chanel. Jenny’s extensive background in Cosmetics, Marketing and Management, as well as Fine Arts, has led her to her newest endeavor of developing her own Cosmetic and Skincare line for her personal clientele. Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty is a high quality boutique brand specializing in organized and simplified beauty. Customized for the client in pretty and portable palettes in addition to highly effective, luxurious skincare. At her Makeup Studio and Skincare Apothecary, located in Cranston, RI, Jenny provides her clients with individualized attention in a boutique environment. There, Jenny works one-on-one with her clients to create that perfect look for that perfect day.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup, Wedding Musician, Wedding Service

Regions serviced: Providence

Follow Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci on

5 Reviews for Twinkle & SMOOCH beauty with Jenny DiMucci

Jenny did my makeup for my wedding day, and I could not have been more pleased. Jenny is very reliable and professional. She is very patient, always taking into consideration my desires and concerns while making sure I am well pleased and feeling comfortable. I am not one who wears makeup very often so my concerns were looking natural and beautiful for pictures while still looking and feeling like myself. After my trial run with Jenny I knew I had nothing to worry about.
On my wedding day, Jenny arrived at my hotel on time and did my makeup flawlessly. I felt beautiful and confident. I enjoyed my day without giving a second thought to my makeup and my wedding pictures came out wonderful. Jenny is a true artist.

Profile Picture Doreen, 10/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had such a great experience when Jenny did my makeup for a previous wedding that I was in, I knew that I wanted to hire her for my own wedding! She did the makeup for my wedding party and for my mom. All of us loved her! She spent a lot of time with me during my makeup trial to help me figure out the exact look that I wanted to capture. I brought pictures of my dress and we played around with my hair and jewelry as well so that the makeup would compliment everything. The day of the wedding, Jenny went above and beyond making sure everything was exactly what I wanted. She took her time and helped transform me into a glamorous bride. I loved the end result! I will absolutely use Jenny in the future for any beauty needs that I have and I would highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is a talented artist with a unique eye for enhancing natural beauty. She is professional, reliable, creative and her attention to detail is flawless. She is capable of making any look possible from natural to dramatic and she always listens to your needs and wants. She made me feel confident, beautiful and sexy on my wedding day as well as a couple other special events. I highly recommend Jenny for any occasion from a special date night to a wedding. I cannot wait to be transformed with her again soon!

Profile Picture User4388720, 2+ years ago, 1 Review