1) We specialize in wedding receptions and company parties! Not high school dances, raves, or bar gigs. A wedding reception or company party requires much more than an ordinary DJ who does bar gigs.
2) Our disc jockeys average over ten years experience performing wedding receptions and company parties. We're not going to send out a disc jockey trainee to learn "on the job" at your event.
3) We'll give you the best Frequently Asked Questions to ask a DJ from an insider's point of view. We'll also show you the reasons behind these questions and answer these FAQs ourselves.
4) The second most important ingredient to a successful event after a DJ's experience is the music he plays. An experienced DJ with a large music library will make all the difference in the world if you don't want your reception to be just another one out of 1000 weddings that some other DJ Agencies will do next year.
5) The majority of other disc jockey websites show only "teaser" pricing, a "range" of prices, or won't publish any prices at all. But we'll show you our prices and we'll show you why you shouldn't accept any less from other DJs!
Other couples have also viewed:
2 Reviews for Twin Cities Wedding DJs
Recommended by 99% of couples
Sara · Married on 10/28/2006
We had an out of the ordinary wedding. A costumed Halloween reception! We knew from the beginning that we needed a DJ company that was used to doing weddings but could really think outside the box. Our DJ was so helpful, he came early, even dressed in costume with us, and I never saw the dance floor empty. Every time it seemed like the song that was playing couldn\'t get any better, he\'d find another one that everyone loved even more. I got a ton of compliments about everything we did and I got a lot of \"your DJ was awesome, we stayed a lot longer than we planned to because of him.\" The best part? They were not the most expensive company we looked at, they were priced just right!Sent on 01/08/2011
Betsy · Married on 04/09/2011
If there are any couples out there looking for a wonderful DJ expierience for their wedding day...these are the guys to use. They love weddings and they make the best enviroment for your reception. We had so much fun. Days later, I was told my family and friends, \"that was THE best wedding party we have had in years!\"Sent on 04/14/2011