TWIG Gardens

West Chester, PA Visit website

$6,000 Typical Price

Mindy and Carly have grown their company into one of the most reliable and resourceful florists in Chester County. They have partnerships with local flower farmers and succulent nurseries which have allowed them to maintain a conscientious floral integrity. TWIG has one mission: create floral and garden masterpieces by practicing resourceful and purposeful floriculture.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$165

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$6,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

• Anastasia
    Anastasia M. Getting married on 05/07/2022

Beautiful Flowers! Beautiful People!

Carly and the team at TWIG are what local florist dreams are made of!! From the moment we contacted her, Carly was beyond helpful and sweet. Plus she introduced me to a great coffee shop in West Chester and allowed for me to meet her super cute son (which are definite bonuses). Although we have postponed our ceremony and reception for this summer (so I am sure I will have awesome updates coming soon), Carly was ready to jump in and help with our elopement this past summer!! She helped create a beautiful bouquet for me of fresh local flowers and a simple yet lovely boutonnière for my groom. It really was just the special touch our day was looking for and gave us so much to dream of as our big wedding plans grow near. Thank you so much for everything TWIG, we cannot wait for this July!!!
    Sami B. Married on 10/08/2021

TWIG gave me the wedding flowers of my dreams

I had a very specific vision of our wedding flowers but I don't know much about flowers so I didn't know exactly how to explain it, but it's like Carly read my mind. When the flowers showed up the morning of our wedding, I was speechless, they were just amazing. Carly was great and easy to work with throughout the process and was so excited about my vision. You can tell it is really her passion.
    Kim B. Married on 11/13/2020

Loved working with TWIG!

The ladies of TWIG were great to work with! From the first consultation, where they were so kind and showed excitement for my vision, to the final product! I would trust them with all floral arrangements! They nailed it! And I continue to use them for everyday floral needs!

Team

Carly
Carly
Owner, designer

Mindy and Carly (mother and daughter) started Twig Gardens in 2015 with the intention of designing beautiful wedding florals with as much locally-sourced product as possible.

Mindy
Mindy
Owner, designer

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding