363 Meridian Aveune, San Jose, CA 95126 Map · Phone number

About Tuxedo Fashions

Premium Merchandise. By carrying only the leading names in men's formal wear, you are assured a fashionable tuxedo that looks great throughout its rental life. Choose from leading designers including Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Joseph Abboud, Allure For Men and Ike Behar.

Best Price Guarantee. Don't worry, we honor all competitors' coupons and we will also cover the sales tax, so you will save even more.

Owned Formal wear Specialist Store. With a personal interest in our community, we are committed to providing the very finest service, devoting our entire energies to providing men's formal wear. It's all we do, and we do it better than anyone else!

National Affiliation. As a member of the International Formal wear Association we have a network of over 600 stores in North America so that we can coordinate the tuxedo rentals for all the members of your wedding party. Groom Try-On's. Tuxedo Fashions allows the groom to try on any number of tuxedos and accessories so you can visualize exactly how he will look on his wedding day, this way there will be no surprises. Please don't order your wedding tuxedo out of a catalog!

Click or call 408.294.3311 to contact us today!

Follow Tuxedo Fashions on

Ultra Fit Tuxedo
Ultra Fit Tuxedo
tuexdomainimages

12 Reviews for Tuxedo Fashions

It was great working with Luis. Before our appointment to try on tuxes, he asked me for my colors and if there was any particular style I wanted the groom, best man and grooms men to be dressed in. Luis picked out several styles including shoes, shirts and ties for them to try on. It made their experience very easy and fun. He also provided out of state locations for two of my grooms men to be measured where they live and then email their measurements to him. And the best part, their tux will be here in CA and he will be able to make any adjustments before the wedding when they pick up their tux. Thank you Luis for all the help.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Alex · Married on 09/04/2015

Please go see Jonny(girl) and Robert. They both are very professional and know how to make you look good during your wedding. Although my wedding isn't until september 4th, I can tell you that they make you feel like a valued client the moment you walk in. Please do not go to Mens Warehouse. I went inside a mens warehouse and the associate said "wasssup". Like really? I said "Not much" and just walked out. So laughable. I am so happy I found Tuxedo Fashions which I initially found on yelp. whew. Thank goodness, you wont be disappointed, trust me.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Tracy · Married on 03/29/2015

The only downside to this place is that it's always full of people! We wanted just a vest and tie but a specific color and style and this place had the best selection. We liked their tux too but we thought my husband's suit worked just as well as a rented tux. Their service was always very professional and thorough. Their prices are competitive so no complaints at all.

Sent on 04/05/2015

Tuxedo Fashions FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Rentals