Tux Cat Entertainment

Rochester, NY View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Most Popular Price

Serving Rochester, NY, Buffalo, NY, Syracuse, NY and the Finger Lakes region!!

We are more than your average music service. We bring class, elegance and FUN to your special day.

Contact us at www.tuxcatevents.com/wedding-services

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1000

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1200

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Projector

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$500

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Kala G. Married on 08/21/2021

Javier is amazing!

As a wedding guest, I’m a little judgy about the dj since they set the whole tone for the wedding. I truly could not have asked for a better wedding dj. I live out of town, so I only had one video call with Javier before the wedding, and exchanged some emails around songs and logistics. When I talked with him before the ceremony, my cousin asked if we had known each other before the wedding because Javier’s energy is so disarming, authentic, and FUN. He was flexible and calm when some of my details were missed or weren’t going according to plan, and was quick to pivot seamlessly so no one but us knew anything was amiss. And since he was calm, I was calm… so I guess you could say Javier is a bride whisperer! 😂 We had the most amazing time, and more than one guest told me it was the best wedding they’ve been to. I am SO glad I found Tux Cat Entertainment. Thank you, Javier!
    Briana S. Married on 08/15/2021

Choose Tuxcat!!!!

I can not stress enough how amazing Javier is for your special day. As a stressed bride in the midst of planning he made this process so easy! Any question I had big or small he was there minutes later to answer them, easing all my worries for that day. Javier is nothing short of professional and helpful. His online planning account is what every couple needs! It makes the day so much easier and Javier takes pride in making sure the day is YOURS. On my special day Javier made sure to come and check on me and my husband multiple times to make sure we were ok and having fun. He was not only our Dj but part of the party. He made my dreams come true from the ceremony music to the cocktail hour music, dinner music, and dancing! He knew exactly when to play certain songs and knew how to get the party going and keep it going. I would highly recommend him to any couple and I promise you will not regret it!

Tux Cat Entertainment's reply:

Briana!! Thank you so much for having me. I had a great time and was honored to be part of this special day in you and Brad's life! God bless you both.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey J. Married on 08/14/2021

Javier Is The BEST!

My husband and I chose Javier to DJ our wedding on 8/14/21 in Buffalo NY and from the moment we inquired to the time he said good night to us, the experience working with him was absolutely fantastic. He played exactly what we wanted (and more importantly he didn't play what we didn't want!) and I really felt like he had our best interest in mind the entire time. Javier is fun and exciting and keeps people on the dance floor. He also is professional and organized during all of the planning leading up to your event and put us at ease from our first call with him that we chose the right DJ. He was kind and respectful to hold our religious and cultural traditions throughout our wedding as we had an interfaith Christian and Jewish ceremony and reception. He was on it when it came to holding our timeline and our guests had nothing but great things to say about him as well! I would highly recommend Tux Cat Entertainment if you're in need of a DJ and want to get an incredible value! You will not be disappointed!

Tux Cat Entertainment's reply:

Kelsey! Thank you for the kind words!! I was lucky to be a part ofyou and Aaron's celebration of Love! Thank you for having me!! 🙃🙃

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

PO Box 24351 Rochester, NY, 14624
Location of (Tux Cat Entertainment)

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding