19 Reviews for Tux Cat Entertainment

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
18 Tux Cat Entertainment Reviews

Javier is amazing! He was a huge part of our day and made the party amazing!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I hired Javier to DJ my reception & it was the best decision! Javier was friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful. From the beginning phases of planning to the night of, it was such a breeze. Javier would check in with us and few times throughout the night to see if we needed anything or had any requests, which was awesome. I would hire Javier 1000 times over again! Thank you Javier for such a fun night ... I never left the dance floor!!

Profile Picture Catie, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier did an amazing job at my wedding! He was very professional and did a great job providing information and communication every step of the way. Javier's talent and professionalism aided in making my wedding more than I could have asked for. I would recommend him a million times over!

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier you provide an extraordinary service with such thoughtfulness and kindness behind it, he is very personal. You made our day very special for us and we can't thank you enough. Your personality is the real standout and you helped and answered our questions and worries. Xoxoxo Thanks again Jake and Stacie

Profile Picture Stacie, 7/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier is very attentive to detail! Gets back to you frequently and is always willing to help. He definitely knows the Dj business! Great value for the money.

Profile Picture Camille , 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Javier was the best!! The energy in the room
Was amazing and we had the best time. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone moving all night. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture kayla, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier has been amazing! He is open to any ideas we had and helped make our wedding our own.

Profile Picture Jene, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier was exceptional. A man with a big personality and kind and gentle heart. I gave him a challenge of coordinating clip its of songs with a speech and he coordinated beautifully. He was up for my creative challenge and I believe this is why my party was a great success. I would high
Y recommend him for any of your important events as he will help dreate memories.

Profile Picture Christine , 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier/tux cat entertainment was awesome to have at our wedding. The planning leading up to the wedding he was very helpful. From picking songs to mapping out the timeline of the wedding night he was there for us!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I hired Javier of Tux Cat Entertainment for my son's wedding this weekend. I was impressed from start to finish. He communicated with me exactly enough, he was affordable and stayed true to his original quote. He answered our questions, met with us twice, tweaked songs to be what we wanted them to be, was flexible when time/circumstances altered the order of things, was professional the entire time, and everyone had a lot of fun! He also had great suggestions when we were stuck on something. He definitely helped the entire event to be amazing! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kat, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Javier went above and beyond from start to finish to make our special day perfect! He was helpful and always asking if there was anything he could do to help plan. The music was great and he kept the party going all night! Highly recommend Javier to all future couples!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Javier was just awesome. Right from the first email, to the first phone call, right down to saying good bye after our reception... he was totally responsive and full of energy and truly wanted our day to be special and perfect. I would totally recommend Tux Cat Entertainment for any wedding or party. I look forward to being able to use him again!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I don't even know where to begin!!!! Javier did such an amazing job at our wedding last night- very organized, flexible, and knows how to start and keep the partying going!!! Highly recommend!!! His set up is neat and elegant and the lighting was beautiful! Had our own personalized monogram too! Thank you Javier!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for your service, Javier! Muy atento, responsable y excelente animador.

Profile Picture Humberto, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He is absolutely amazing. Very up beat and did everything we asked. I really would recommend him for anything you need music for. So happy with him!!!

Profile Picture Alexia, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Javier was awesome!! He was very professional and everyone loved him!

Profile Picture Valerie, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing and glad we choose him to th our special day.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Tux Cat Entertainment was super helpful and made every step of the way smooth and painless! I knew we were in good hands on our special day!

Profile Picture Briana, 6/26/16, 1 Review