Tux Cat Entertainment Reviews

25 Tux Cat Entertainment Reviews
  • Julie

Julie Shuart · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Helpful

Javier went above and beyond for me and my panicked bride ways! I would definitely recommend Tux Cat for anyone looking for a great DJ! When we had some hiccups in our schedule he easily adjusted to close the gaps! Thank you for making my day great!

Tux Cat Entertainment 1

Billy and Carissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Javier was such a pleasure to work with. He helped us every step of the way. He is very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. He allowed the planning process to be easy and fun. He was also flexible with last minute changes on our wedding day. The online client portal was also excellent. Everyone loved the music at our wedding and we got so many compliments. It was such a great celebration and we danced at night long. We highly recommend Javier and Tux Cat Entertainment.

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Javier was so friendly and easy to work with. He really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted for our special day. He was fun and kept the party going.

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2018

Javier did an incredible job. He was always there to answer questions and even helped with the timeline for the day. We had a few last minute changes and he made everything flow together seamlessly. The dance floor was packed all night long and people cannot stop talking about what a great time they had. Javier's website was user friendly and extremely helpful in requesting songs and keeping track of everything. Throughout the entire wedding planning process I never once stressed about the DJ or music. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Javier is amazing! He was a huge part of our day and made the party amazing!!!

Catie · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Javier to DJ my reception & it was the best decision! Javier was friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful. From the beginning phases of planning to the night of, it was such a breeze. Javier would check in with us and few times throughout the night to see if we needed anything or had any requests, which was awesome. I would hire Javier 1000 times over again! Thank you Javier for such a fun night ... I never left the dance floor!!

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Javier did an amazing job at my wedding! He was very professional and did a great job providing information and communication every step of the way. Javier's talent and professionalism aided in making my wedding more than I could have asked for. I would recommend him a million times over!

Tux Cat Entertainment 2

Stacie · Married on 07/03/2018

Javier you provide an extraordinary service with such thoughtfulness and kindness behind it, he is very personal. You made our day very special for us and we can't thank you enough. Your personality is the real standout and you helped and answered our questions and worries. Xoxoxo Thanks again Jake and Stacie

Tux Cat Entertainment 3
    Tux Cat Entertainment 4

kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Javier was the best!! The energy in the room
    Was amazing and we had the best time. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone moving all night. I highly recommend him!

Liana · Married on 06/16/2018

Javier was great to work with! Highly recommend.

Jene · Married on 06/09/2018

Javier has been amazing! He is open to any ideas we had and helped make our wedding our own.

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Javier was exceptional. A man with a big personality and kind and gentle heart. I gave him a challenge of coordinating clip its of songs with a speech and he coordinated beautifully. He was up for my creative challenge and I believe this is why my party was a great success. I would high
    Y recommend him for any of your important events as he will help dreate memories.

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2017

Javier/tux cat entertainment was awesome to have at our wedding. The planning leading up to the wedding he was very helpful. From picking songs to mapping out the timeline of the wedding night he was there for us!

Kat · Married on 10/22/2017

I hired Javier of Tux Cat Entertainment for my son's wedding this weekend. I was impressed from start to finish. He communicated with me exactly enough, he was affordable and stayed true to his original quote. He answered our questions, met with us twice, tweaked songs to be what we wanted them to be, was flexible when time/circumstances altered the order of things, was professional the entire time, and everyone had a lot of fun! He also had great suggestions when we were stuck on something. He definitely helped the entire event to be amazing! Highly recommend!

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

Javier went above and beyond from start to finish to make our special day perfect! He was helpful and always asking if there was anything he could do to help plan. The music was great and he kept the party going all night! Highly recommend Javier to all future couples!

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2017

Javier was just awesome. Right from the first email, to the first phone call, right down to saying good bye after our reception... he was totally responsive and full of energy and truly wanted our day to be special and perfect. I would totally recommend Tux Cat Entertainment for any wedding or party. I look forward to being able to use him again!!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

I don't even know where to begin!!!! Javier did such an amazing job at our wedding last night- very organized, flexible, and knows how to start and keep the partying going!!! Highly recommend!!! His set up is neat and elegant and the lighting was beautiful! Had our own personalized monogram too! Thank you Javier!

Humberto · Married on 07/02/2017

Thank you for your service, Javier! Muy atento, responsable y excelente animador.

Alexia · Married on 06/03/2017

He is absolutely amazing. Very up beat and did everything we asked. I really would recommend him for anything you need music for. So happy with him!!!

Valerie · Married on 05/20/2017

Javier was awesome!! He was very professional and everyone loved him!

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2017

Amazing and glad we choose him to th our special day.

Briana · Married on 06/26/2016

Tux Cat Entertainment was super helpful and made every step of the way smooth and painless! I knew we were in good hands on our special day!

Jess · event on: 08/19/2017

Tuxcat was extraordinary!.We Had my daughter's sweet 16 party and Javier was friendly, professional & prepared for everything, even the unplanned! Teens aren't always easy to please but he sure made them happy.

Thank you for all your flexibility & having a library of requests available at the drop of a mic.

Worth every penny & HIGHLY recommended! Thank you TuxCat!!

Patty · Married on 09/15/2018

Javier was wonderful to work with! being able to make selections on his online website made planning my Rochester wedding from Buffalo a breeze! He kept our wedding moving and grooving and his organizational skills were just what we needed! thanks again for helping make everything perfect for our special day! Would highly recommend Javier!

Camille · Married on 06/30/2018

Javier is very attentive to detail! Gets back to you frequently and is always willing to help. He definitely knows the Dj business! Great value for the money.

Tux Cat Entertainment 5