Tux Cat Entertainment Reviews

Tux Cat Entertainment 3
Tux Cat Entertainment 4
Tux Cat Entertainment 5

Janet Bernecky · Married on 07/28/2019

Absolutely Wonderful DJ Services!!

We were so completely pleased with the service, professionalism, organization and price from Tux Cat Entertainment!! Javier made our special day run smoothly as he interacted with our guests making them laugh, getting them to participate and dance!! He presented many great ideas to make the day fun and worked closely with our wedding venue to coordinate. We can’t thank him enough!!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Brina · Married on 07/27/2019

Couldn't have picked anyone better!

Javier did an amazing job with our wedding! The music was perfect. He was upbeat and helped me stay on schedule through the night. He made the night so much fun! Our guests were all commenting on how great our DJ was. Very professional and enjoyable! Thank you for making our wedding night everything we hoped for and more!

Sent on 08/19/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly recommend

I would highly recommend Tux Cat Entertainment. From the first time I messaged Javier to the actual day of my wedding he was completely attentive, personable, and knows how to keep the crowd partying!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Claire Rimbert · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful!

So personable, flexible, easy to work with and knows his music! Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • I

Isaac Juntunen · Married on 06/22/2019

Helpful and Fun

Javier really stepped up and helped get our rehearsal on track and kept the reception running smoothly, even with all of our "special" requests. Highly recommend getting him for any of your DJ needs!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service and so much fun!

Javier was amazing to work with from start to finish. He was so kind, helpful, and put us at ease at every step of the way. He always made sure we had everything we needed, were happy with his service, and made a lot of great suggestions during planning. Javier has such a fun energy and read our crowd well to keep the dance floor packed all night long. We have a lot of great photos and videos Javier took from both the ceremony and reception. He went above and beyond to make sure our big day was perfect!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Caitlyn Stoffle · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect for every event!

Javier is amazing! He accommodates to your likes bit also knows how to read the room! He’s a fantastic DJ and brings the party! Couldn’t imagine anyone else being our DJ! He is kind and considerate! He has a contagious personality! He’s easy to work with and his website was convenient and easy to use! We love Javier and would use him 100 times over again!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Jessica · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Wedding

My wedding was so beautiful and Javier’s services made it that much better! I loved my day!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Julie

Julie Shuart · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Helpful

Javier went above and beyond for me and my panicked bride ways! I would definitely recommend Tux Cat for anyone looking for a great DJ! When we had some hiccups in our schedule he easily adjusted to close the gaps! Thank you for making my day great!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Tux Cat Entertainment 6

Billy and Carissa · Married on 10/06/2018

Javier was such a pleasure to work with. He helped us every step of the way. He is very knowledgeable, professional, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. He allowed the planning process to be easy and fun. He was also flexible with last minute changes on our wedding day. The online client portal was also excellent. Everyone loved the music at our wedding and we got so many compliments. It was such a great celebration and we danced at night long. We highly recommend Javier and Tux Cat Entertainment.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/01/2018

Javier was so friendly and easy to work with. He really took the time to get to know us and what we wanted for our special day. He was fun and kept the party going.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Kayla · Married on 08/19/2018

Javier did an incredible job. He was always there to answer questions and even helped with the timeline for the day. We had a few last minute changes and he made everything flow together seamlessly. The dance floor was packed all night long and people cannot stop talking about what a great time they had. Javier's website was user friendly and extremely helpful in requesting songs and keeping track of everything. Throughout the entire wedding planning process I never once stressed about the DJ or music. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/10/2018

Javier is amazing! He was a huge part of our day and made the party amazing!!!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Catie · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Javier to DJ my reception & it was the best decision! Javier was friendly, accommodating and extremely helpful. From the beginning phases of planning to the night of, it was such a breeze. Javier would check in with us and few times throughout the night to see if we needed anything or had any requests, which was awesome. I would hire Javier 1000 times over again! Thank you Javier for such a fun night ... I never left the dance floor!!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/21/2018

Javier did an amazing job at my wedding! He was very professional and did a great job providing information and communication every step of the way. Javier's talent and professionalism aided in making my wedding more than I could have asked for. I would recommend him a million times over!

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Tux Cat Entertainment 7

Stacie · Married on 07/03/2018

Javier you provide an extraordinary service with such thoughtfulness and kindness behind it, he is very personal. You made our day very special for us and we can't thank you enough. Your personality is the real standout and you helped and answered our questions and worries. Xoxoxo Thanks again Jake and Stacie

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Tux Cat Entertainment 8
    Tux Cat Entertainment 9

kayla · Married on 06/23/2018

Javier was the best!! The energy in the room
    Was amazing and we had the best time. The music was fantastic and he kept everyone moving all night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Liana · Married on 06/16/2018

Javier was great to work with! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jene · Married on 06/09/2018

Javier has been amazing! He is open to any ideas we had and helped make our wedding our own.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Christine · Married on 06/02/2018

Javier was exceptional. A man with a big personality and kind and gentle heart. I gave him a challenge of coordinating clip its of songs with a speech and he coordinated beautifully. He was up for my creative challenge and I believe this is why my party was a great success. I would high
    Y recommend him for any of your important events as he will help dreate memories.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/27/2017

Javier/tux cat entertainment was awesome to have at our wedding. The planning leading up to the wedding he was very helpful. From picking songs to mapping out the timeline of the wedding night he was there for us!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Kat · Married on 10/22/2017

I hired Javier of Tux Cat Entertainment for my son's wedding this weekend. I was impressed from start to finish. He communicated with me exactly enough, he was affordable and stayed true to his original quote. He answered our questions, met with us twice, tweaked songs to be what we wanted them to be, was flexible when time/circumstances altered the order of things, was professional the entire time, and everyone had a lot of fun! He also had great suggestions when we were stuck on something. He definitely helped the entire event to be amazing! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Paige · Married on 10/14/2017

Javier went above and beyond from start to finish to make our special day perfect! He was helpful and always asking if there was anything he could do to help plan. The music was great and he kept the party going all night! Highly recommend Javier to all future couples!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Cindy · Married on 09/02/2017

Javier was just awesome. Right from the first email, to the first phone call, right down to saying good bye after our reception... he was totally responsive and full of energy and truly wanted our day to be special and perfect. I would totally recommend Tux Cat Entertainment for any wedding or party. I look forward to being able to use him again!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jess · event on 08/19/2017

Tuxcat was extraordinary!.We Had my daughter's sweet 16 party and Javier was friendly, professional & prepared for everything, even the unplanned! Teens aren't always easy to please but he sure made them happy.

Thank you for all your flexibility & having a library of requests available at the drop of a mic.

Worth every penny & HIGHLY recommended! Thank you TuxCat!!

Sent on 09/02/2017