565 Blossom Road Suite L, Rochester, NY 14610 Map · Phone number

About ARTISANworks & Events

Create timeless memories with a unique wedding day surrounded by dramatic sculptures, paintings and vintage cars. Enjoy cuisine from our team of 5-star chefs and the expertise of our full-service event team. We will ensure that your day is an unforgettable experience and built around you.

Follow ARTISANworks & Events on

f71c782a38d774c4 WI 21

17 Reviews for ARTISANworks & Events

• Neens

Nina · Married on 09/22/2018

Artisan Works is the best place to have a wedding or large event! They made sure everything was perfect for our wedding on 9/22. We got so many compliments on the venues beauty/uniqueness, the courteous and efficient staff, and the food! Victoria is an absolute pleasure to work with (event planner there). I would highly recommend booking here if you want a completely fun and stress free wedding or event!!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/20/2017

I just got married at ArtisanWorks this past Friday and it was my favorite day ever! For reference, I'm a professional wedding planner and coordinator in Maryland so I'm very familiar with events and how they run. I was BEYOND thrilled at how our event turned out and was so relaxed the whole time, I was so glad I could turn off my coordinator brain and just be a bride!

The venue was easy for us to pick because it's gorgeous and eclectic and fun and just so very us! Victoria was amazing from the get-go, giving us an accurate price quote and making planning long distance a breeze! She was so upfront about information that I didn't need to email too much and she always got back to me in a timely fashion. Our day-of coordinator April was an absolute wedding ninja and set up and ran everything SO beautifully! When my little brother, who is severely autistic, arrived and became overwhelmed by all of the guests and noise, April personally offered to give him a private tour of the space whenever he was free. So sweet and wonderful!

We have heard nothing but rave reviews from guests who loved the space, the in-house catering (yaaaas taco and pasta bars, so delicious!) and the professional and courteous staff. Honestly, I recommend Victoria, April, and Artisanworks for any and every event! My husband (YAY) and I would choose them again and again!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Victoria is wonderful to work with! The venue speaks for itself and is absolutely beautiful!! The caterer is onsite which means the food is really fresh.

Sent on 01/13/2016

ARTISANworks & Events FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Dessert, Server(s)
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Art Gallery, Ballroom, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What months are included in your peak season? June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, May

• 565 Blossom Road Suite L, Suite L Rochester, NY, 14610 See on map