110 Marginal Way #300, Portland, ME 04101 Map · Phone number

About Turtle Love Co.

Turtle Love Co. sells unconventional wedding and engagement rings for cool people. We think it's a shame for women to wear diamond engagement rings that are easily compared to each other. When we looked for an organized source of truly unusual engagement rings, we didn't find one, so we decided to make it.

The jewelry you select as a public celebration of your relationship sets the tone for the future. The value of the ring should be based on the love and commitment it symbolizes, not the financial expense it represents. A ring from the collection at Turtle Love Co. is priceless - it represents an emotional commitment, not a financial one.

Each relationship is unique, and the jewelry collected by the Committee is carefully selected for design and quality to include the perfect ring to fit your lifestyle and your relationship. It doesn't matter what kind of a relationship you're in, or with whom. We're confident that if a distinctive ring fits your relationship, you can find the right piece with TLC.

Welcome to the Committee! We think you're cool.

Follow Turtle Love Co. on

R7RD43of10
ABORPCP418
gr16372
Turtle Love Co.

11 Reviews for Turtle Love Co.

susie · Married on 01/07/2017

Great selection and the staff was very helpful!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Chesney · Married on 06/27/2013

Oh! We are so so happy with our rings from Turtle Love Co. I picked these rings out immediately after getting engaged, it was the first wedding decision I made! We have the hammered wedding bands, and the nested pearl engagement ring. We could not be more happy with the service TLC provided and their immediate responses to all our questions. And, the rings look fantastic! I love the rustic natural look of their design! If you are looking for eco-friendly, affordable, and stylish rings, Turtle Love Co. is definitely the place to look! The more I learn about their company, the more I love them! Since purchasing the rings, I have also purchased jewelry for others as gifts! Such a great experience, I will keep coming back for years to come!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/31/2012

Turtle Love Co did my engagement ring and our wedding rings, and they are just beautiful! We love that they are an indie company that uses artisan jewlers, and that they have such a strong commitment to sustainability. Their materials are often recycled or eco-friendly, and all their gemstones are either vintage or certified conflict-free. Our rings are the only things we are ever going to wear every single day for the rest of our lives. We love looking at them and knowing that our money is funding ideals we believe in.

On top of their business model, Turtle Love makes beautiful jewelry! We went with the sterling silver nested topaz ring, and we each have sterling silver hammered bands. They are unique looking and beautifully designed. I get compliments all the time! Now, they even offer engraving, so we may be sending our bands in to have messages added to the insides.

They also make beautiful non wedding jewelry. My mom has been sending links to their necklaces to my dad since we showed them our rings!

Sent on 04/12/2013

Turtle Love Co. FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

• 110 Marginal Way #300 Portland, 04101 See on map