West Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About 'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees

Hey there!

My name is Chase aka DJ Turn Up, here’s a quick look at my experience as a DJ

I’ve been DJing Weddings for about 11 years now. I would say I’ve personally performed at over 300 weddings and well over 2,000 events in my career so far. I also own two other DJ companies in the industry, and have successfully booked and or overseen 4,000+ Weddings, and 10,000+ events to date. I say this because with an event as important, complicated, and structured as a Wedding, you want to hire someone with a lot of experience. This is arguably the most important day of your life, you want your guests talking about the DJ because of how much fun everyone had, not because the DJ never showed up.

And trust me, I’m not some overly-confident DJ with my head up my a** (if you’ve started to shop around then you might know what I mean). I’ve been doing this full time since I was 20 years old and genuinely love bringing Weddings to life, that's why I made a living out of it. If you want to learn more about me and my approach to Weddings then feel free to keep on reading, or reach out, I'm always around to chat!

A DJ should be able to walk into any event, with or without a provided set-list, and blow your guests away. A DJ should be able to read any crowd and know exactly what direction to take the music, referencing years of their own experience in order to deliver the absolute best possible mix. No two events are ever the same, so how could any experience be the same? The mix of music should be as unique as the group of people dancing to it. Understanding how events work is also crucial, and being trained as an event coordinator helps me understand how your night should play out, and what needs to happen in order to make it flow properly. A DJ controls the music and the direction of events, so in a way they set the entire vibe and pace of your party. I don’t just stand in the corner of your Wedding and press ‘play’ (unless you want me to). I will take all aspects of my performance and all of your details into consideration in order to create an experience for your friends, your family, and for you to never forget.

Follow 'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees on

20 Reviews for 'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees

• Audry

Audry Parker · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional and FUN

I am not sure that any other DJ can compare to Chase. His professionalism, thoughtfulness, awareness, and not to mention amazing personality made my wedding day extremely fun. I have never seen so many people on the dance floor. I had multiple people comment to me how great his choice in music was, and how wide of a variety it was. He targeted every single age group present, and I loved that. I am so thankful to have had DJ Turn Up there, he kept the flow of the party going and made every single moment enjoyable. I can not recommend a better DJ for your special day. If you want your wedding day to be fun with nonstop dancing, he is your man!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Tia · Married on 05/12/2018

From the moment my husband and I met Chase we knew we wanted him to DeeJay for our Wedding in May 2018. He is very personable and patient. Even when our wedding hit a few snags he was able to keep the timeline flowing. No matter what type of music we wanted he was ready to go. Our ceremony music was executed flawlessly and we are forever grateful. Thank you so much Chase you rock! -The Alexanders

Sent on 05/16/2018

Award

'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees Pricing

'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees Price Rates

'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• 'Turn It Up' Deejays & Emcees 1
    Free Uplighting or $200 Off

Take advange of our newest offer, choose one of the following options.

-Free Set of LED Uplights