7617 W Lake Street, River Forest, IL 60305 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tulipia Floral Design

Tulipia Floral Design is the premier florist in River Forest, Il.,
Serving all of Chicago area and suburbs.
Our weddings are all custom tailored to you and no two are alike.
We will work with you to make all of you wedding day dreams come true.
Booking one wedding per weekend, we take care of all the details.

3 Reviews for Tulipia Floral Design

Cathy · Married on 07/10/2010

Peter and Ashley created a gorgeous and memorable look for my summer wedding. Bridal and bridesmaid bouquets were elegant and sophisticated and flowers for the church enhanced but did not compete with the setting. Arrangements at the tables for the reception were creative, cohesive and allowed for easy conversation. As a previous commenter mentioned, I didn't feel that I provided Peter and Ashley with a lot of specifics other than color choices and overall preferences, but their creativity and imagination produced exactly the results I hoped for! Highly, highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/16/2010

Lisa · Married on 03/21/2009

Peter and Ashley were wonderful to work with. I was so worried about picking the right flowers and was so wishy washy that I didn't really give them much to work with. They ended up creating beautiful centerpieces that were exactly what I imagined. They are so reliable and personable. I would work with them again in a heartbeat. If you want a womderful experience for your wedding flowers and decor, go with Tulipia!

Sent on 04/05/2009

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2007

Tulipia Floral Design is by far the most creative and talented floral boutique I have ever worked with. Ashely and Peter worked closely with me to create my perfect wedding day flowers.

I have used them again since my wedding with equally impressive results. These guys know their business and I wouldn't trust my floral decor to any other shop.

Sent on 03/18/2008