Waterford, MI 48329 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,312
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Trumbo Photography

Trumbo Photography is a madly in love husband and wife wedding photography duo based out of Detroit, Michigan. David and Laura Trumbo specialize in full-service wedding photography. This means they not only provide an online gallery of candid action shots and wedding portraits, but they deliver heirloom quality albums for your family to cherish for generations to come. Having been in the business for many years, David and Laura know how to wrangle large groups to capture the perfect photos of wedding parties as well as the couple and their families. They take pride in helping the most camera-shy people feel beautiful, comfortable and at ease in front of the lens. Inquire about Trumbo Photography today for a wedding photography experience filled with excellence from start to finish!

Trumbo Photography provides all of the services needed to capture the photos your family will be looking back on for generations to come. Their services include:

• Professional photographer

trumbo photography intimate wedding photographer ww 51 38212
trumbo photography michigan wedding photographers ww 51 38212
trumbo photography michigan wedding photography ssww 51 38212
Trumbo Photography
Happy exit at Addison Oaks!
Happy exit at Addison Oaks!
trumbo photography michigan wedding photographers ww 51 38212 v1
trumbo photography bluebridge events centre wedding photographersww 51 38212
Trumbo Photography
A beautiful mid-summer wedding at Castle Farms, Charlexoix, Michigan.
A beautiful mid-summer wedding at Castle Farms, Charlexoix, Michigan.
No feeling like twirling in the most beautiful dress in the world!
No feeling like twirling in the most beautiful dress in the world!
A Mid-Summer wedding at Castle Farms, Charlevoix, Michigan.
A Mid-Summer wedding at Castle Farms, Charlevoix, Michigan.
bridal session039
Trumbo Photography
A beautiful fall wedding at The Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, Michigan.
A beautiful fall wedding at The Inn at St. John's, Plymouth, Michigan.
Last minute preparation for the bride.
Last minute preparation for the bride.
Bride and groom in the Garden
Barron0400
LoriMaciejwedding294
MeaghanandJoe280lm
Trumbo Photography
First kiss under the Santa Catalina mountains.
First kiss under the Santa Catalina mountains.
A very happy, very newly engaged couple.
A very happy, very newly engaged couple.
MeaghanandJoe591

Trumbo Photography 5
Trumbo Photography 6
Trumbo Photography 7

Chelsea · Married on 09/22/2018

You will not find a better photographer than Trumbo photography! Laura and David have been taking pictures of all my major life moments, pregnancy, engagement, family photos, newborns, Boudoir and now my wedding. Not only do I love their photography style and personalities but we have never became to close with them before our wedding photos. They have a way of drawing out your internal emotions with giving you different things to think about or by simply making jokes and being silly. Anything they can do to make you feel comfortable, enjoy yourself, have fun and worry less about the camera in your face. They love candid moments, although some poses can be nice they are exceptional at capturing the moments that count most! Trumbo photography are so cool you will want to make them guests at your wedding, instead of just your photographers.

Trumbo Photography 8
    Trumbo Photography 13
    Trumbo Photography 14
    Trumbo Photography 15

Kristen · Married on 07/29/2017

We cannot say enough great things about David and Laura Trumbo. From the first day we met them we knew we had to work with them. They were so professional yet fun and personable. They took the time to talk us through the process and find out our desires. We had so much fun during out engagement sessions and the photos turned out amazing. People raved about how beautiful they were. My fiance and I knew we had to be comfortable with our photographers and Laura and David felt more like friends than just a vendor. After all, you will be with them all day. Our guests had a great time with David and Laura Trumbo. I'm really looking forward to seeing our wedding photos. I know they will turn out wonderful. I highly recommend Trumbo photography. We look forward to using them in the future.

Kady · Married on 06/25/2016

I am so glad I found Trumbo Photography for my out of state desert wedding. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not your normal cookie cutter bride. I wanted fun, artsy, eclectic pictures and Trumbo Photography delivered that and more! We clicked right from the start and my husband and I felt comfortable with them from the get go. As a result our pictures turned out amazing and not to brag but I have the best wedding album I have ever seen. I get so many compliments on it. This husband and wife team is fun, energetic, and captured the exact feel of our wedding. Their prices are very competitive. Choosing them for our photographers was one of the best wedding decisions we made.

Trumbo Photography Pricing

Trumbo Photography Price Rates

Trumbo Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,312.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

• Flower Hill Flowers & Events
    Flower Hill Flowers & Events Wedding Florists

Love Dave's Work! Known him for over 20 years and am very impressed with his work, his success and his beautiful images of great clients.

• Waterford, 48329 See on map