Ventura, Ventura, CA 93001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Truly Timeless Events

Truly Timeless Events offers wedding planning in Ventura, California. Their expert team carefully and creatively designs each couple’s wedding to celebrate their unique love and story. Understanding wedding planning can be a stressful time for any couple, their planners are trained to help the couples with that overwhelmed feeling through their professional services and interactive online planner.

With an ultimate goal to help couples and their loved ones look back on the wedding day with fond memories, the Truly Timeless Events team offers full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options. They can be as hands-on as desired for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. Truly Timeless Events can create to-do lists and realistic timelines, help with guest lists, perform budget analysis, make referrals, and do complete event design. The wedding types they can assist with include:

• Civil unions

3 Reviews for Truly Timeless Events

1 User photo

Truly Timeless Events 1

Samantha · Married on 06/08/2019

I can not express how grateful I am to have Rochelle as my wedding planner. She has alleviated all stress for my unconventional wedding. She is organized, attentive, and detail-oriented. Planning a wedding is susposedly a nightmare, by mine has been a breeze. Thanks Rochelle!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Truly Timeless Events 2

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Rochelle was truly awesome! The name of her business is absolutely perfect because she created a truly timeless wedding for me and my husband. She goes above and beyond to make a bride feel calm and comfortable on her wedding day. Her communication was impeccable. She is timely with all of the due dates. I would highly recommend her services for any event you are planning! Thank you Rochelle.

Ashley Carpenter

Sent on 01/31/2018
  • Kunaal

Kunaal · Married on 10/07/2017

I don't think there are enough words to describe how happy I was with Rochelle and her team on my wedding day! I had envisioned my wedding day, but I can say she excuted it for me leaving me stress-free during the wedding function! She imagined my day as if it were her own, and made sure all the little details I had imagined came to life on the day off! Her attention to detail and genuineness made it so easy to work with her! She was compassionate and friendly, and worked really well with the rest of my vendors. The morning of my wedding, every single vision I had was played out exactly as I had imagined and beyond perfect thanks to the team! They made our fairytale wedding a reality. I can't imagine how I could have gotten married on such a short time line without her. From the bottom of my heart, Rochelle, thank you for making my wedding day truly timeless! Hiring her will be the best decision you will make to have your wedding run as smoothly as possible!

Sent on 11/16/2017