3047 Madison Rd Suite 206-B, Cincinnati, OH 45209 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About True Artists Studio

Your wedding day. Hands down the most important day of your life. How will you look back and remember your magical day after it's all said and done? Video. But anybody can set up a camera on a tripod and push the big red record button right? Right. But will that video really tell the story of your wedding day? No way. True Artists Studio focuses on your story. Think of it as Indie Filmmaking on your Wedding Day. Give us a call or email us to schedule a private screening.

Follow True Artists Studio on

inaction2

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for True Artists Studio

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

TAS was absolutely amazing for my wedding day! I worked with Shane the entire time for planning, but we had a different filmmaker (Jordan). Jordan did an excellent job catching all of our best moments on film, and the outcome of the product we received was just spectacular! We have received endless compliments on our highlight film and we could not be any happier. The editing was spot on, and both Shane and Jordan are wonderful people to work with! I definitely recommend them to anyone with a special occasion to remember!

Molly · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Shane. I knew I really wanted a videographer but it was hard getting my fiancé and mom on board. After meeting with Shane my fiancé definitely was more keen on the idea. Shane worked so well with our photographer and helped coordinate our first look so it was flawless. The trailer and short film were both amazing. I've watched twice and both times tears came to my eyes. After my mom watched it she even said that I made a great choice in going with a videographer. If my mom said that, you know it was a good choice :)
    I would recommend Shane and his team to anyone looking for a videographer and definitely recommend getting one.

I think having True Artists Studio at my wedding was a great decision! Shane was so accommodating to all my requests and very professional in handling all my concerns. The live event video shots were very clear and the trailer shots were very artistic. I like the fact that they did captured some messages that were said during the event and blended it pretty well on the trailer shots. They were on time on delivering based on their promised delivery date and I like how they did their packaging when the CDs were delivered to us, even had a personal message and popcorn packaging to go with the CDs! Thank you Shane for the wonderful job your team did for our Wedding.

True Artists Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

• "Music By Request" DJ Butlers
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers Wedding DJs

One word: phenomenal! Their wedding films will make you laugh, cry and smile. Truly a pleasure to work with!

• REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fantastic Videographer. Highly recommended!

• Kay Ingle Photography
    Kay Ingle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have loved getting to know this great company. It is a one of a kind type of videography. I would give him 10 Stars!! If you have not done so yet, check out his work!!!

• 3047 Madison Rd, Suite 206-B Cincinnati, 45209 See on map