7904 Princeton Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45044 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Deals 1

About True Artists Studio

Your wedding day. Hands down the most important day of your life. How will you look back and remember your magical day after it's all said and done? Video. But anybody can set up a camera on a tripod and push the big red record button right? Right. But will that video really tell the story of your wedding day? No way. True Artists Studio focuses on your story. Think of it as Indie Filmmaking on your Wedding Day. Give us a call or email us to schedule a private screening.

Follow True Artists Studio on
A 70's styled shoot
A 70's styled shoot
Vintage weddings + the bus
Vintage weddings + the bus
 want to use the bus for pics?
want to use the bus for pics?
tas visionary logo 51 415436 1565882776

• Videos 8

37 Reviews for True Artists Studio

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

TAS was absolutely amazing for my wedding day! I worked with Shane the entire time for planning, but we had a different filmmaker (Jordan). Jordan did an excellent job catching all of our best moments on film, and the outcome of the product we received was just spectacular! We have received endless compliments on our highlight film and we could not be any happier. The editing was spot on, and both Shane and Jordan are wonderful people to work with! I definitely recommend them to anyone with a special occasion to remember!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Molly · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Shane. I knew I really wanted a videographer but it was hard getting my fiancé and mom on board. After meeting with Shane my fiancé definitely was more keen on the idea. Shane worked so well with our photographer and helped coordinate our first look so it was flawless. The trailer and short film were both amazing. I've watched twice and both times tears came to my eyes. After my mom watched it she even said that I made a great choice in going with a videographer. If my mom said that, you know it was a good choice :)
    I would recommend Shane and his team to anyone looking for a videographer and definitely recommend getting one.

Sent on 11/02/2015

True Artists Studio FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• True Artists Studio 1
    $500 off remaining 2019 dates

It's never too late to book video for your wedding. Unless your wedding has already past. In that case, it is too late. Anyway, we have a few open dates still for 2019 and if you are still on the fence about booking video because it's an extra expense, well here's the perfect excuse to pull the trigger. $500 discount! Just tell us when your date is, if we have it open then it's all yours. Simple as that.

• "Music By Request" DJ Butlers
    "Music By Request" DJ Butlers Wedding DJs

One word: phenomenal! Their wedding films will make you laugh, cry and smile. Truly a pleasure to work with!

• REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair
    REFeyeANCE Makeup & Hair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fantastic Videographer. Highly recommended!

• Kay Ingle Photography
    Kay Ingle Photography Wedding Photographers

I have loved getting to know this great company. It is a one of a kind type of videography. I would give him 10 Stars!! If you have not done so yet, check out his work!!!

• 7904 Princeton Rd Cincinnati, OH, 45044 See on map