Dayton, OH 45429 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Kay Ingle Photography

I am a lifestyle wedding and portrait photographer. I have a true passion for photography and I hope to be able to share that passion with you. To learn more about me and what I do check out my website at www.kayingle.com. I strive to capture your life's moments and show your personality through your images.

Who is Kay Ingle?

It's true, my name is Courtney but I named my photography business, Kay Ingle Photography. I have two people that hold a special place in my life, one with the middle name of Kay and the other with a maiden name of Ingle. I thought I should name my business after two people that have such a huge impact in my life.

I photographed my first solo wedding in May of 2008, at a little church in Findlay, Ohio. It was then that I realized I was meant to be a wedding photographer. I love being able to capture all the emotions and the joy in the air on a wedding day in photograph.

The list of things I won't do in order to capture a real moment in photograph is fairly short. I have been caught climbing on top of my car during a wedding, running around barefoot so no one can hear me approaching, on a roof or hanging out a window, and honestly you will most likely find me on the ground or floor during your session or at your wedding at least once because I think it's a cool angle.

I graduated in 2010 from Ohio Institute of Photography specializing in Portrait Photography. I am also an active member of W.P.P.I. (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) and P.P.A. (Professional Photographers of America), and A Bride's Mafia in Cincinnati.

I dream to photograph every type of wedding before the end of my career, or to photograph as many different types of weddings as I can. I have had the honor of photographing several different types of Christian weddings, Muslin wedding, Hindu weddings, Indian weddings, Civil ceremonies, pop-up weddings, courthouse weddings, same sex weddings, transgender weddings, and elopements. I can't wait to see what else my couples have planned! I love to learn and photograph all the different traditions and cultures of everyone's big day. Every wedding is unique. I have never seen two weddings the same!

What is in my bag?

GEAR: Canon 5D Mark III, Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 7D, Canon 70-200mm 2.8, Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 28mm 1.8, Sigma Art Series 18-35mm 1.8, Portable Flash and an assortment of fun handy things.

Follow Kay Ingle Photography on

Kay Ingle Photography 3
Kay Ingle Photography 4
Kay Ingle Photography 5

Nicole · Married on 04/05/2017

My husband and I got married at a Courthouse this past April! Courtney was able to take pictures in a way that tells the most beautiful story of our love! When most people see the pictures they think we had a very elaborate and expensive wedding and can’t believe it was at a Courthouse (which there is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with!! You do you!) When I look back at our pictures I remember exactly how I felt in each and every one of them! She also gives great pointers as she is taking the pictures.. I mean who wants to have an avoidable double chin?! Courtney makes you feel very comfortable and is prepared for everything.. unexpected rain??.. don’t worry she has an abundance of umbrellas in her car! She definitely has an amazing eye for beautiful pictures!!
    Thank you Courtney!!

Kay Ingle Photography 6
    Kay Ingle Photography 7
    Kay Ingle Photography 8
    Kay Ingle Photography 9
    Kay Ingle Photography 10

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2013

Courtney and her team made our wedding day great! They helped us relax and the pictures turned out amazing. Courtney is so bubbly and outgoing that I knew she was the photographer for us. Once we received our pictures it was hard to decided which pictures to put in our album. The albums turned out amazing and I'm so excited to show my family, they are high quality and quick delivery. Courtney is a great addition to any wedding!

lajune · Married on 06/15/2013

I had a wonder time working with Courtney .. All of the photo was great which made it hard to pick from. Engagement and wedding photos she out done here stuff. Will be using again for my daughter senior pictures.

Award

Kay Ingle Photography Pricing

Kay Ingle Photography Price Rates

Kay Ingle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Kay Ingle Photography 1
    $100 Print Credit
    Any Friday or Sunday Wedding can redeem this coupon/deal with any wedding collection.

• Portia's Photography
    Portia's Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic work and an excellent person to work with! Well versed in the photography world, with plenty of weddings under her belt. You are in great hands with C. Marie's Photography!

• Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek
    Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek Hotel Weddings

Courtney's work is beautiful and she is a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend C.Marie's Photography! Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/Beavercreek

• Prime Time Party Rental
    Prime Time Party Rental Wedding Rentals

We LOVE C. Marie!! Gorgeous photography and very easy to work with!

• Dayton, OH 45429 See on map
    5672088149 (Phone number)
    5134458149 (Other Phone Number)
    By Appointment.