True Artists Studio Reviews

37 | Cincinnati, OH

37 Reviews for True Artists Studio

Marissa · Married on 09/20/2019

Hype man!!!

Shane was so much fun to work with! He was constantly complimenting me all day long and made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. He was my personal hype man! I booked with him about 1 week before my wedding and I am so glad that I did. I was back and forth between booking a videographer or not and I finally decided to do it! I am so glad that Shane was available to capture our day, we had a blast with him!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2017

TAS was absolutely amazing for my wedding day! I worked with Shane the entire time for planning, but we had a different filmmaker (Jordan). Jordan did an excellent job catching all of our best moments on film, and the outcome of the product we received was just spectacular! We have received endless compliments on our highlight film and we could not be any happier. The editing was spot on, and both Shane and Jordan are wonderful people to work with! I definitely recommend them to anyone with a special occasion to remember!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Molly · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Shane. I knew I really wanted a videographer but it was hard getting my fiancé and mom on board. After meeting with Shane my fiancé definitely was more keen on the idea. Shane worked so well with our photographer and helped coordinate our first look so it was flawless. The trailer and short film were both amazing. I've watched twice and both times tears came to my eyes. After my mom watched it she even said that I made a great choice in going with a videographer. If my mom said that, you know it was a good choice :)
    I would recommend Shane and his team to anyone looking for a videographer and definitely recommend getting one.

Sent on 11/02/2015

I think having True Artists Studio at my wedding was a great decision! Shane was so accommodating to all my requests and very professional in handling all my concerns. The live event video shots were very clear and the trailer shots were very artistic. I like the fact that they did captured some messages that were said during the event and blended it pretty well on the trailer shots. They were on time on delivering based on their promised delivery date and I like how they did their packaging when the CDs were delivered to us, even had a personal message and popcorn packaging to go with the CDs! Thank you Shane for the wonderful job your team did for our Wedding.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Amber · Married on 10/17/2014

Shane was our videographer on a big project and he was very creative in his style of shooting and he knew exactly what to say and ask to those he was interviewing for a spotlight in the video. Everyone was nervous about speaking in front of the camera, and Shane made us each feel very comfortable and asked us questions to bring out the passion in us! He even asked me certain questions and I had a feeling he had done his research on me so he would know what to ask, or else he is just very perceptive, either way it worked!

I have also worked with him at weddings and the brides raved about their videos! He was great and very professional to work with! I am recommending him to all of my brides now, I know he will do a fantastic job!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Shane and his crew were awesome! At the last minute we were able to have him come to our wedding rehearsal dinner. He was willing to jump through all the hoops to get permission to film during our event and was able to capture the evening for us. So far we've only gotten our trailer video but that was awesome and I'm sure our short story video will be even better!

Sent on 10/28/2014

My best friend and Matron of Honor used True Artists Studio for her big day. After seeing how incredible her wedding video was my husband and I had extremely high expectations of what our video would look like and True Artist Studio EXCEEDED every one of them!!! I cannot even begin to express how AMAZING our wedding video was and how thankful we are for the fabulous job Shane and his team did!!! Our videographers the day of were awesome to work with and made the processes so easy and the trailer and short film that resulted was artistic, unique and absolutely perfect! Everyone who has seen the videos compliments us on what a remarkable job True Artist Studio did. My husband and I could not be happier with the service and videos we received from True Artist Studio and we would recommend them to anyone for their big day!!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Stephanie · Married on 03/08/2014

The minute we met Shane and his team - it was a necessity to make True Artist Studio a part of our special day. It was truly the best day of our lives and we loved every minute of it! TAS continually worked with us and helped us create personalized touches, an amazing day, and truly unforgettable memories. As soon as we received our video we put it in…and the way TAS captured the day, made us feel like we were reliving it all over again! We still to this day watch it at least once a week! We could not be more thankful for this team and the time they took to make this such a great experience and time for us!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Molly · Married on 08/23/2013

A "True" Work of Art!

I could honestly not recommend True Artist Studio enough! If you're looking for a fun, new way of looking back and enjoying your special day, look no more!!! With Shane's fun and energetic personality he will make you feel as ease and let you enjoy your day with no worries! He is very flexible and pays huge attention to detail making your video specific to your needs/wants. They provide you with a custom "short film" (about 12 minutes long) that is the perfect way to look back and relive your special day. Shane at True Artist, was the best part of my wedding!! Thanks so much to Shane and his crew for all the hard work!!!

HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/17/2014

Great work, very professional! Thank you very much1

Sent on 10/24/2013

Angela · Married on 05/18/2013

Shane and his team are amazing!! The wedding videos we recieved are awesome! My husbands grandmother was unable to attend so to be able to show the video and experience that day all over again was very special. The quality of the video was outstanding! I saw every detail of my wedding that took so long to plan. Thank you Shane and team!!!

Sent on 10/11/2013

B · Married on 05/11/2013

One of the best decisions we made with our wedding was selecting True Artist Studio to capture our day! They created the most professional, artistic, and insightful trailer and short film. It allows us to relive our day and remember the special details that made it so special to us. Our trailer has the expert quality you would expect to see on television promoting the next big film! If there is one piece of advice I could offer to brides planning their wedding, it would be to use True Artist Studio to preserve your magical day. I feel like a true princess every time I watch our footage. Very much worth the investment!

Sent on 10/29/2013

The wedding film True Artist Studio created was simply amazing! The film was a perfect; it showcased the essence and most important aspects of our day in a creative, inspiring, photojournalistic fashion. EVERYONE who has watched this beautiful 10 minute video is in awe; friends have literally called me to say they had tears in their eyes as they watched. Please know my husband and I will treasure this film forever, this was truly the greatest investment towards our wedding day we could have made. Thank you Shane and co!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Kati · Married on 03/22/2013

Shane and True Artist Studios were amazing! The videos were spectacular! The short film was more than I could ever have dreamed. Everyone who viewed the movies commented on how special and unique they were. There is no one else like them and they are totally worth every penny!

Sent on 10/11/2013
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 11/09/2012

True Artists Studio was incredibly generous and fun to work with before, during, and after my wedding! My husband and I had the pleasure to work with Shane, who is downright brilliant. Not only does he capture on film every important detail that brides spend countless hours obsessing over, but he uses his creativity to highlight on these details to showcase the theme, emotional feeling, and elegance of the entire event.

One of my most favorite things about Shane's work is how he converts the film from the wedding day into a mini movie that shows the day from start to end. I actually attended one of True Artists Studio's film events earlier this year, where he shared the films of previous brides, and was able to see exactly how he made their special days into love stories. Every bride looked beautiful and happy, but even more, the videographer was able to capture the nervous smile, the goosebumps of the first look, the utmost excitement, the deep breaths and most importantly the look in the eyes of true love.

It truly is an art that you would have to see to believe; and once you do, you will realize that moments like these are only captured by someone with not only experience, but with true passion for what they do. They put everything they have into their day, and it is always best to work with people that are just as excited about your wedding as you are.

I would highly recommend True Artists Studio if you want a film of your big day that will bring you back to all those feelings of being a bride or groom on your wedding day. Your family and friends will want to watch it over and over again, and I promise there won't be a dry eye in the room!

Sent on 12/04/2012
  • K.Decker

Kristi · Married on 10/13/2012

Brilliant!
    True Artists Studio did a fantastic job at our wedding. During the planning process, Shane was very open to adjusting my package in order to provide all of the services that I wanted to include. I was initially concerned that we would have a small media circus with the photographer and videographer both trying to capture our event. However, this was not the case AT ALL. Our videographer, Marty, was near invisible at the wedding and throughout the reception. They did a great job. And, I can't wait to see the finished product, though I am confident that it's going to be fabulous!
    UPDATE: I have now seen the short film and the event film; I am blown away. Our video is amazing and I am so happy with the product and the services that True Artists Studio has provided.
    Wow; you had one very hard to please bride, and I'm so glad to be able to report that I'm now a truly a satisfied customer! :) Thank you so much!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Anikka · Married on 09/24/2012

True Artists did an amazing job on our wedding video!! Pictures capture a moment, but the video captures the movements and voice of the moment. I will forever be able to see my husband crying with happiness as the church doors opened, and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Shane was amazing to work with, and the video was amazing! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Shane is great to work with. He is truly an artist and builds your video into a love story.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Our wedding day memories have been forever captured by the wonderful work and artistry of True Artist Studio! The company was very professional and non-intrusive to the flow of the day, our guests or how we envisioned how we wished to be captured on film. They gave us exactly what we were "sold" that they could do for us... to have a cinematic quality representation of our special day! We know with out a shadow of doubt that after all of the videography companies we considered that we made the absolute best decision in hiring True Artist Studio!

Sent on 10/18/2013

True Artists Studio was phenomenal. To say that we were pleased with the video produced by Shane for our daughter's wedding is an understatement!!!! He was both engaging and accommodating before during and after the special day. "The Wedding Story" was everything our daughter wanted. She commented that the videographers were so inconspicuous that she didn't even notice they had captured parts of her and her husband's wedding until seeing the video. I know that our daughter and son-in-law were quite pleased and because they were, so were we as her parents. We have and will continue to highly recommend True Artists Studio!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2012

nicole · Married on 06/08/2012

Choosing a videographer is a major and challenging decision to make when planning a wedding. When all is said and done, it's one of the only things that can help you relive that special day. My husband and I did a substantial amount of research to find a perfect videographer for our wedding. After meeting with Shane and seeing his work, it made our decision very easy. Aside from his talent and his creative ability, he is totally fun, energetic and engaging. He was just as excited about our wedding day as we were and brought so much enthusiasm to our wedding party. Shane was extremely professional from day one and was attentive to our suggestions/ideas. He developed a short film to create a love story of our wedding day and brought out details that even we missed. We are so grateful to forever have the emotion and love shared that day all on film. We are extremely happy with his work and highly reccomend him!

Sent on 12/06/2012

Branden · Married on 05/26/2012

I would highly recommend True Artist to all engaged couples for their wedding! Shane was a pleasure to work with, always had a positive attitude, and would drop everything to make time for us. We felt very confident that our wedding video was going to be amazing. The videographer we had for our wedding was amazing, highly professional, and didn't miss a moment. Our video could not have turned out any better not, we were actually shocked with the amount of detail that went into it. Thank you again Shane and everyone at True Artist for helping us relive our special day.

Sent on 08/05/2012

Natalie · Married on 05/26/2012

We had a great experience with True Artists Studio and Michael Bambino! Could not ask for better staff to work with not only in preparations for the big day but also on the most special day of our lives! The photos turned out absolutely gorgeous and we have already received several compliments. Would highly recommend to friends!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2012

We just got our wedding video back & absolutely love it! My husband and I watched it twice last night & will be watching it again with my family tonight (and I can't wait). Our videographer the day of the wedding was amazing- he was always there, but never in the way, & knew how to get the group going. The wedding story they created for us was beautiful- they captured all the right moments...we couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Bethany · Married on 05/05/2012

The guys at True Artist Studio are amazing! Andrew did such a fabulous job videoing our wedding that we hardly noticed he was there at all. He spent all day with us capturing every important moment. He was very professional but made us feel comfortable at the same time. We couldn't have been more pleased! Shane did a wonderful job editing our wedding video. We love it! It is something we will have for the rest of our lives, till death do us part. We would recommend True Artist Studio to anyone.

Sent on 08/21/2012