Bedford Ave, Raleigh, NC 27607 Map · Phone number

About Trevor Bar Photography

Since my very first wedding in 2011, I have always enjoyed photographing the magic and the love that two people have for each other. This is why I choose to shoot weddings, this is why I love what I do.

My style is a mix of photojournalism and artistic portraiture. With a background in traditional and fashion portraiture I have excelled at working to pose you in ways that make you look both natural and stunning!

I pride myself in being a problem solver, able to work with anything and everything that could go right or wrong on your wedding day. I always bring back-up equipment with me, because something like a camera failure is no excuse for missing once in a lifetime moments.

In my experience these are things every wedding photographer needs regardless of how long they have been doing this, and I think these are great reason why I should be your wedding photographer.

Follow Trevor Bar Photography on

06353cb9d13f27d9 1403385701512 dsc3451
dsc3451

6 Reviews for Trevor Bar Photography

Krista · Married on 11/01/2014

I was an extremely unorganized bride without a vision when it came to my pictures. Trevor was extremely patient with me. When I asked just for 'great pictures' he was quick to give me ideas as to how a 'great picture' is made. He was responsive - gently reminding me to do my part along the way ie: family members I wanted to be in pictures, etc. The pictures are amazing and our album is equally as impressive. Trevor is easy to work with. He gives his opinions when asked however is not pushy. I would recommend him to any of my friends.

Sent on 02/15/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

Trevor and Leah were a pleasure to work with! Right from the beginning Trevor was always very responsive to any questions I had in the planning process. He suggested a wonderful timeline for our wedding that ended up working out just perfectly for the photos especially since we did a first look and got to have so many pictures of the 2 of us before AND after the ceremony. Everyone felt so comfortable the entire time and we all just had a blast while taking pictures. He even got there a little early which gave us even more time to take extra pictures while we were all getting ready. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer and all the pictures are so wonderful. We will cherish these photos forever!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Carlee · Married on 06/28/2014

Trevor was an amazing photographer to work with for our big day. We had an unusual request in that we were doing a very small, intimate beach wedding with just close family & friends and Trevor was really flexible with accommodating what we wanted to accomplish with our non-traditional wedding. To complicate matters even more, it decided to rain the afternoon of our wedding and Trevor still managed to capture wonderful pictures with the bits of sun that peaked out and used several places in our venue to create really unique and memorable photos. In addition the album he was able to put together for us left us breathless and is certainly one of our most cherished items. I would highly recommend Trevor to any bride looking for a professional, artistic and creative photographer for their big day

Sent on 12/06/2014

Trevor Bar Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Canvas
    Negatives
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums