Trene' Forbes Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement and I know you are excited about your upcoming wedding I am too!!

Welcome to Trene' Forbes Photography where I am a Maryland based wedding photographer. I currently serve the Washington, DC, Maryland areas as well as destination weddings. I am so passionate about providing exceptional customer service and amazing photos for my couples. I am so honored that my work as been featured in many publications and wedding blogs including Essence, Munaluchi Bridal, BCollective, Southern Noire Weddings, Capitol Romance, Premier Bride, Black Bride, United with Love, and Washingtonian just to name a few.

Baltimore/Washington D.C. Wedding Photographer

Trene' Forbes

• Destination/travel
  • Second Photographer
  • Videography
  • Flush Mount Albums
  • Engagement Sessions
  • Proposals

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Canvas
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Negatives
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Niya
    Niya D. Married on 10/18/2020

Covid Bride

Being a COVID bride was not what I envisioned, but Trene’ made our experience uncomfortable. She rose to the occasion and provided amazing photos and videos. I highly
    recommend her for your wedding needs.
    Capricia Married on 06/15/2019

Happy Bride & Groom, Exceeded our Expectations!

Trene was an absolute joy to work with! We had the pleasure of working with her last year for our engagement photos. It was awesome and photos were so beautiful. I couldn't wait for the wedding day just to work with her again. When she arrived to my room on the wedding day, I got excited. Trene exceeded our expectations once again. When we saw our wedding pictures and video, we stared at them, was speechless, and just cried. It was beyond what I was hoping for. I'm such a happy bride! Trene has a true passion for what she does. She is highly recommended because she is just that darn good! I will definitely work with her again. She is our photographer for LIFE! We love her!
    Danielle J. Married on 05/03/2019

Excellent Photographer

Trene’s photography services are amazing. One of the best tips other married people gave us prior to choosing our photographer is “don’t skimp when it comes to your wedding photographer/videographer decisions”. We found Trene’ via our wedding planner and it’s been one of the best decisions we’ve made. From the very first conversation we had, she was very understanding and able to offer package options that fit our tight budget. We were never left feeling like we had to sacrifice anything to achieve a beautiful outcome. She is friendly and patient, especially with awkward couples like us. We never felt rushed or uncomfortable with the process. Our engagement shoot was amazing and our wedding process was seamless. All angles were covered. There were sooo many great photos to choose from and the team that she works with is pleasant as well. Definitely recommend that you book with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Trene' Forbes  Photography 1
Exclusive

3 Greenwood Place Baltimore, MD, 21208
Location of (Trene' Forbes  Photography)

Trene' Forbes Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Trene' Forbes Photography include in the starting price?

Trene' Forbes Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount

What photography services does Trene' Forbes Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Trene' Forbes Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Trene' Forbes Photography offer?

Trene' Forbes Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Trene' Forbes Photography offer?

Trene' Forbes Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Trene' Forbes Photography offer for wedding events?

Trene' Forbes Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Trene' Forbes Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Trene' Forbes Photography is recommended by 85% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.9 in quality of service, 4.9 in average response time, 4.9 in flexibility, 4.9 in professionalism and 4.9 in value.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Trene' Forbes Photography offer?

Trene' Forbes Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding