326 SW Broadway, Portland, OR 97205 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 50 to 300
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Treasury Ballroom

Still an active bank vault, the Treasury Ballroom has been converted into a spectacular venue featuring iconic architectural details, an onsite kitchen and recent renovations. The fresh and bold color palette, new paint, carpet, flooring, light fixtures and curtains are the perfect combination for your downtown wedding setting. The space is exclusive with several local Portland caterers- Vibrant Table Catering, f&b Catering, As Good as it Get's Catering and Pearl Catering.

Located in downtown Portland the Treasury Ballroom is close to many premier hotels & lots of parking garages within walking distance.

Follow Treasury Ballroom on

3 Reviews for Treasury Ballroom

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2013

Treasury Ballroom
    They provided me with a wonderful Wedding coordinator; I don’t know what I would have done without her. I was planning a wedding on the west coast from the east coast, so I had some challenges and depended a lot on my wedding coordinator. They also helped me find other vendors when needed. They were always emailing me and ready for meetings over the phone, If they were busy they were great about sending a quick email to let me know when they would be available to talk. The space its self is unique and beautiful, there are lots of vintage touches throughout the space that make it memorable. They also have an outdoor space on the fifth floor, a space many of my guests enjoyed. My one piece of advice would be to limit the time that the outdoor space is open to your guests. I had about 90 people at my wedding reception, we fit nicely into the space, but when we opened up the out door space, right at the beginning of the reception dinner the room thinned out a lot. The space felt empty and people ended up missing out on special moments such as father daughter dance, mother son dance, speeches and I missed my father singing to Johnny cash on the dance floor. I would keep in mind how many people you are having and when you want people to me around. If I were to do things over, I would have the outdoor space open only for cocktail hour and perhaps again at the end of the night. All of the staff was very professional and made me feel important and comfortable. I was able to make last minute changes; they were very accommodating throughout the entire process, and I would recommend this venue to anyone.
    Happy planning
    Ashley and Danny

Sent on 08/09/2013

SHARON · Married on 01/26/2013

What an absolutely beautiful venue for a wedding ceremony and reception. The lighting fixtures, marble floors and staircase as well as the original bank vaults, mahogany bar and "old Portland" feel are breathtaking. Many of our guests remarked that they had no idea that the ballroom even existed, as the front of the building is still an operating bank (with a lot of history).
    The Treasury Ballroom is owned by Vibrant Table. We worked with their catering counterpart, Food in Bloom and were so pleased to be working with such a professional and knowledgeable team. Tom from Food in Bloom was absolutely great about gettting answers to questions and co-ordinating the whole event from the standpoint of catering and managing the venue.
    We LOVED this elegant venue, and the price was great! The marble dance floor was exquisite... we didn't have to rent a dance floor as we would have needed with other venues. Chiavarri chairs were included along with all of the guest tables, bistros, and rectangular tables needed for dinner, cake, etc. A great value for a spectacular venue! Thank you Vibrant Table and Food in Bloom.

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 09/28/2013

4.2
      3.0

Beautiful venue. Worked perfectly for our wedding. It has a really great flow to the room. The only thing I would change is that they charge extra for the use of the roof. For the cost it should be included. And the white lattice fence up there doesn't really suit the rest of the building's decor. Vibrant Table is their exclusive caterer and the food was amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Treasury Ballroom FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer?
    Clean Up
    Event Planner
    Event Rentals
    Lighting / Sound
    Set Up
  • What event items are available?
    Aisle Runners
    Furniture
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Chocolate Fountain
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Wheelchair Access

• Bridal Bliss Wedding Planners

Great staff, great service, great venue!

• Diva Matters Ministry Wedding Officiants

I have performed several wedding ceremonies at Treasury Ballroom and I love it there! The amenities are so great and the decor is fabulous!! I loved it before, but now with the renovation it is stunning and striking and just about 'over-the-top', in a really good way!!! Having your wedding there would be so wonderful, and memorable forever!!!

• Designs by Muse
    Designs by Muse Banquet Halls

Love this space! Intimate, stylish, and an open slate to create your vision within, it is a wonderful event space.

• 326 SW Broadway Portland, 97205 See on map
    503-300-6021 (Phone number)
    Location of (Treasury Ballroom)