Nashville, Nashville, TN 37220 Map · Phone number

About tracey m weddings

tracey m weddings is based in Nashville, Tennessee that provides planning, design, management and coordination services for weddings in the Nashville area and beyond. Tracey is a professional planner who is passionate about helping clients to realize their wedding vision in a relaxing, stress-free way.

tracey m weddings specializes in creating custom wedding planning, design, and coordinating experiences for clients that have a specific (or not specific!) wedding vision. Whether you have a large to-do list or simply need help taking care of small wedding details, Tracey creates customized packages that are designed to fulfill your wedding planning needs. She offers full-service planning packages, as well as partial planning and day-of management. Tracey strives to take care of every detail to make your planning experience as fun as possible, and specializes in planning all types of weddings. Wedding planning services include but are not limited too:

• Budget analysis
  • Event planning
  • contract negotiations
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
Follow tracey m weddings on

• Golden Engagements

8 Reviews for tracey m weddings

• Sarah

Sarah Rolfes · Married on 11/08/2019

Absolute Perfection.

Wow. Where do we even begin?! After learning our venue required a day-of wedding coordinator, and knowing we had just 4 short months to plan the day, we started our search for someone we could connect with personally and who we knew would be truly invested in helping us pull off an amazing day. Tracey far exceeded ALL of our expectations! From the time we first connected, she was open and available for any questions and concerns we had. Leading up to the day of, we could completely relax knowing she had handled the coordination of all of our vendors and provided each of them with a thorough timeline of our day. When it came to our wedding day, we were simply blown away by Tracey’s attention to every tiny detail and sense of urgency with anything that was needed. All with a huge smile on her face and an energy that was truly contagious. We, and our family and friends, can’t praise her enough. She’s a serious BOSS! We’re truly blessed to have had the opportunity to work with her!

Sent on 02/04/2020

Renee · Married on 11/03/2019

Outstanding experience

I can not say enough great things about our experience with Tracey. She is extremely organized, detail-oriented and professional. When we had to make some last minute changes due to weather, Tracey had everything covered. My daughter-in-law planned the wedding remotely and having Tracey’s assistance alleviated a lot of the stress. The day was perfect and it was a delight to work with Tracey. I would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Keen · Married on 09/28/2019

Tracey made it happen!

Tracey did month-of coordinating for me. I got married outside at my parents farm with 120 guests, so there was a lot of vendor coordinating -- and people coordinating -- to do! I was nervous because of all of the moving parts and the fact that it was our place. I essentially planned the wedding, including many details, and then relied on Tracey to bring it all to life. She nailed it! My friends and family even brought it up after the wedding because Tracey made such a positive an impression on them. She is very professional, capable, kind, calm, and just gets things done! I already referred a friend to use her services. Her prices are also more reasonable than the others I looked into. I'm so glad I went with her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

tracey m weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1100
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2400
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
    1-2

• Nashville Nashville, TN, 37220 See on map
    202-701-0935 (Phone number)
    Location of (tracey m weddings)