Huntland, TN View map Visit website
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

Based in Huntland, Tennessee, Ephesians Events is an event planning company that specializes in weddings. Founded by owner Haley Gyurnek, this woman-owned business strives to make every couple's dream day a reality. They are available to collaborate with engaged clients throughout Nashville and Huntsville. They can also assist with planning destination weddings.

Ephesians Events can assist you in planning both your ceremony and reception. This company offers a choice of three tiered packages, which have been designed to suit the needs and vision of any couple. Full and partial planning options are available, along with day-of coordination services. No task is too big or too small for this dedicated team. They can assist with a variety of tasks, including:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest-list management
  • To-do lists
  • Timelines
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$350

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alisha Married on 10/22/2022

Haley is amazing!

Thank you so much Haley for your day of coordinating services! You are amazing, kind, professional, attentive, on point answering back to emails, and calls! You made my wedding beautiful and more than what I expected! She were above and beyond making sure all vendors made it and knew where to go! I highly recommend Haley! Thank you so much and God bless you all!

Ephesians Events's reply:

Alisha,
    We enjoyed working for you, and especially enjoyed your relaxed wedding day! It was lovely. Congratulations to the Walshes!
    xoxo,
    Holly H. Married on 10/09/2022

Ephesians Events

Haley was an amazing day of coordinator! We were able to go over all the small details prior to the wedding day which was extremely helpful. She sent out questionnaires to help gauge what my vision of the wedding day was. She was very organized and helped my wedding day operate seamlessly . She was very professional and on top of the small details that no bride wants to worry about on her wedding day. I 10/10 would recommend using Ephesians Events for your special day!

Ephesians Events's reply:

Holly,
    Your group was so lively and kept the wedding day energetic! We especially loved your unique unity ceremony and the traditional Hawaiian dances!

Best wishes to the Halls!
    Xoxo,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Haley Gyurnek
Haley Gyurnek
Owner/ Lead Wedding Planner

As a newlywed, myself, I understand how quickly those minor wedding details can soon become a wedding catastrophe! My goal with your wedding, as was with my own, is to be organized, punctual, and communicative. This is YOUR day, and my goal is to make it the easiest, dreamiest day of your life, free from unneeded stress!

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson
Lead Coordinating Assistant

My husband and I are very close friends with Haley and her husband! I had my first experience with wedding coordinating at Haley's Wedding, where she had thought through every detail of the day and had it perfectly organized for me to execute. I fell in love with every aspect of the process, and found it to be a "match made in Heaven" as Ephesians Events grows and needs extra hands!

Huntland, Tennessee Huntland, TN, 37345
Location of (Ephesians Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding