Ephesians Events Reviews

Ephesians Events View more information

Alisha Married on 10/22/2022

Haley is amazing!

Thank you so much Haley for your day of coordinating services! You are amazing, kind, professional, attentive, on point answering back to emails, and calls! You made my wedding beautiful and more than what I expected! She were above and beyond making sure all vendors made it and knew where to go! I highly recommend Haley! Thank you so much and God bless you all!

Alisha,
    We enjoyed working for you, and especially enjoyed your relaxed wedding day! It was lovely. Congratulations to the Walshes!
    Holly H. Married on 10/09/2022

Ephesians Events

Haley was an amazing day of coordinator! We were able to go over all the small details prior to the wedding day which was extremely helpful. She sent out questionnaires to help gauge what my vision of the wedding day was. She was very organized and helped my wedding day operate seamlessly . She was very professional and on top of the small details that no bride wants to worry about on her wedding day. I 10/10 would recommend using Ephesians Events for your special day!

Holly,
    Your group was so lively and kept the wedding day energetic! We especially loved your unique unity ceremony and the traditional Hawaiian dances!

Best wishes to the Halls!
    Xoxo,
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brittany B. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved My Destination Wedding!

We hired Haley to help us with our destination wedding. It was a lot to plan and even more difficult since we have no wedding experience. She helped us get everything we needed for our day. Her and her assistant traveled to our destination about 6 and half hours away and helped us organize a rehearsal in the process. We had minor hiccups the day of and she made sure they were taken care of!

Brittany,
    Our team enjoyed the change of scenery and sea breeze that we experienced while working your wedding! All of the best for you and Mike!
  • Abi
    Abi A. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding planning and day of coordination

We had a great experience! The team was helpful with everything leading up to the wedding. As more of a type A bride I had a lot of things done myself, but you can’t do it all on your big day. Super glad that this team helped us out!

Abi,
    Your wedding day was just as stunning as you were! We were honored to be part of your wedding! Thank-you for the positive review!
  • Candice
    Candice H. Married on 09/24/2021

Ephesians Events

There are no words to the exceptional service and punctuality provided on my big day! Without Haley, I would have totally missed my hair appointment besides the other small details of the day. She is professional and fun... a great combination!
  • Kellye
    Kellye D. Married on 04/24/2021

Ephesian Events was a Life Saver

Bottom line-- BOOK. HALEY. FOR. YOUR. BIG. DAY. She responds so quickly, and the instant I booked her she jumped straight to work on understanding my vision and creating plans for the day-of. I was a DIY bride, and I immediately had a weight lifted off of my shoulders knowing she would have my back on the day of my wedding, and I wouldn't have to worry about whether the tables looked like I wanted or having to set up the ceremony site. She was in constant communication with myself, my MOH, the best man, and the venue event coordinator. Day of, she did a phenomenal job moving, coordinating, and setting up the chairs for the ceremony...she was literally magical. I didn't worry about forgetting anything; she had it taken care of before I even asked. All I had to focus on was being the bride. It even rained 🌧 right before the ceremony and she made sure we had towels and workers to wipe the chairs off. Also she has THE CUTEST IDEAS!!! She had my MOH create a getting ready Playlist with songs from my husband and all the girls that made them think of me. It was such a touching detail. Booking Haley will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding!! She's professional, creative, hardworking, and does everything to help you with a sweet personality. My bridesmaids LOVED her! I cant say enough good things about her work; I'm so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with her 💜