Torrick Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,300 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,300 Package Price

Torrick Events is a wedding planning service based in La Salle, Michigan. This family-owned business focuses on creating spectacular wedding events, tailored to the vision of their clients. They are excited to help you to bring your dream to life, right down to the last personalized detail.

Torrick Events offers a number of services for couples celebrating their special day. The team can provide you with full event planning services, starting from scratch by helping you design your day. They can guide you through venue recommendations, vendors options, budget management, and more. All timelines will be expertly managed, ensuring that everything comes together in time for you to walk down the aisle. The team also offers lighter-touch services, such as partial and day-of coordination. No matter the level of care that you require, these expert planners will see that your desires are fulfilled.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,100

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,300

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$80

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Patrice S. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing, professional, and went above and beyond!

If you are looking for a coordinator, look no further. Torrick Events did an AMAZING job at my daughters wedding. They met with us, listened to our ideas and made it happen. They are very professional, very thorough and will create the most PERFECT, BEAUTIFUL wedding that you could ever ask for. We were blessed to have found you and will not hesitate to have you help us again. Thank you so much!

Torrick Events's reply:

Oh my, thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was truly beautiful and we enjoyed every moment of bringing your ideas to life! Also, thank you for letting us spend the day with you, it was an honor working with you all!
    Dinah N. Married on 08/13/2022

A lifesaver!

Sarah and Mariah made sure our entire wedding planning process was smooth!! I reached out originally to Sarah and she was a gem to work with for the planning portion. I’m pretty hands on with the details and Sarah was there each step of the way to make sure I got help if I needed it, especially when vendors cancelled. Leading up to the wedding, there were in depth timeline plans to make sure there was no stress on my end for the big day. Mariah made sure the flow and process of our day was smooth! I still have family members who comment on her professionalism! We also had a few bumps the day off with things not fitting and Mariah hopped right in and came up with great solutions. If you’re debating between working with Torrick Events or another vendor, don’t! Literally book them now you won’t regret it!!

Torrick Events's reply:

Dinah, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we wish you and Austin the best on your future ❤️
  • Abby
    Abby W. Married on 05/14/2022

Highly Recommend!

My husband and I were absolutely blown away with the work that Torrick Events did at our wedding. I hired Sarah for “day-of” services, but she was very helpful in answering my questions and even helped me find vendors in the months leading up to the wedding. I was on the fence about getting a wedding planner and my then-fiancé convinced me that it would be helpful to have someone on the day to help us. I’m so glad that we did because Sarah and her team made the day so much smoother and took so much pressure and stress off of me. She was an absolute life-saver and we’re so grateful that she was the one who helped us with our special day.

Torrick Events's reply:

You’ll hold a special place in my heart ❤️ Nevaeh and I are honored that we were able to be a part of your special day! You and Danny are one of a kind and an absolutely stunning couple!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Yargerville Rd. La Salle, MI. La Salle, MI, 48145
Location of (Torrick Events)

Other vendors in Detroit for your wedding