5080 N Blackstone Ave, Fresno, CA 93710 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 10 to 1,000
  • Photos

About TorNino's

TorNino’s has a wide menu selection and a flexible staff to meet the needs of the diverse Fresno community. We offer formal sit-down meals and the more informal buffet style. With either choice be assured that great attention is paid to both detail and presentation.

When planning an event, you have many decisions and choices to make. TorNino’s offers three packages to make your planning easier. Our competitive prices fit any budget and we can accommodate from 50 to 500 guests.

Our entire facility (the Don Francesco Room) can accommodate up to approximately 500 guests; our Raphael room, which is two-thirds of the building can hold from 150 to approximately 225 guests and our smallest room, the Mark Anthony, holds from 50 to 150 guests.

For your convenience, TorNino’s offers a full service bar in each of our banquet rooms.

We invite you to make an appointment to view our facilities. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00AM until 4:00PM and Saturday from 9:00AM until Noon. Our friendly staff will be happy to show you around and help you to make your special event a success.

tornino
tornino

7 Reviews for TorNino's

1 User photo

TorNino's 1

Stefanie Ramirez · Married on 04/14/2019

I had my wedding reception here and it was so elegant words cant describe how happy we are with their service.

I had looked around but the places I went to could compare to Torninos it is so elegant even if you have no decorator it would be fine. I had bartenders, security, and catering all included and that alone relives so much stress from you and the food was so good no complaints and the service was great everyone served in a timely manner I had no guest unhappy. Every time I talked with our guest they complimented everything I definitely recommend Torninos.

Sent on 04/28/2019
    TorNino's 2

Amber · Married on 10/24/2009

Tor Nino's were awesome. They don't let you do taste test but my brother had his wedding there and OMG! sooo good. I have never heard anything bad about their food or service. I did have them for my reception. The Chicken Cordon Blue with red potatoes and garlic broccoli was to die for. I still have people talking about my wedding and how great the food was. I would recommend this place anytime :)

Sent on 10/23/2010

Audrey · Married on 08/16/2008

Tor Nino's provided wonderful food and the place is beautiful!

Sent on 08/27/2008