Tallahassee, FL 32309 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service

Top Hat Limos provides Limo and Sedan service to Tallahassee, North Florida and South Georgia. We have the newest fleet of vehicles in the area, and are very reasonably priced. Our staff and chauffeurs are all experienced professionals, and always strive to provide the best possible service to our clients. On all wedding jobs your chauffeur will be tuxedo attired, and we do the "RED CARPET TREATMENT" and "JUST MARRIED SIGNS" for free. We also pride ourselves in giving complimentary upgrades whenever possible. We don't play the "add on charges" game meaning we don't demand a gratuity or driver fee the tip is at your discretion, there is no fuel surcharge or stop fees no mileage fee and we don't charge extra for using a credit card. We will always provide you with a confirmation with the prices and all the details of the reservation you have made. We always try to make things as easy and worry free as possible to accommodate our clients needs. Also with the experience of having done thousands of wedding we are able to help streamline your transportation needs, and suggest ways to make it as economical as possible.

BBF
14 passenger Ultra Stretch Excursion
BBF

7 Reviews for Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service

Michelle · Married on 12/17/2017

I had another local limousine service (Classic) cancel on me less than 4 hours before they were scheduled to arrive because, "they couldn't locate a driver." I had eleven 8th graders excited and looking forward to a limousine trip from a restaurant to their last middle school dance of the year. I was in a total panic, but Hal was simply an angel on earth. He promised that the boys would have a special experience even if he had to drive himself (which is exactly what he did). I simply couldn't thank him enough and he even matched the price of the other company. Hal saved the day. Some heroes don't wear capes!! Totally professional; totally committed to his customers, excellent customer service, immediate response. If you want a service that you know you can rely on and not have to worry that they'll cancel at the last minute, Top Hat Limousine is for you.

Sent on 04/28/2017

Top Hat Limo Services provided us transportation for our wedding and my husband and I have nothing but great things to say about Skip and our driver for the day. After horrible experiences with other companies in Tallahassee, it was a breath of fresh air dealing with this company. We were impressed with Top Hat from the Day 1. We called and spoke to Skip and arranged to come out and see the vehicles. He was very accommodating, professional, and extremely knowledgeable of his vehicles. We booked right away and were blown away with the professionalism of the driver the day of the wedding. He was on time, very engaged with the wedding party, and even (in my opinion) saved my wedding pictures. We went to a second location for pictures after the wedding and I wasn't 100% sure exactly what spot I wanted to take the pictures in. He suggested a spot and it was absolutely perfect! I would most definitely recommend Top Hat to everyone! You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/26/2014

Skip was awesome. I called the week before my daughters wedding and despite the FAMU homecoming was able to provide Limo service from the church to reception for the bridal party and then getaway service for the Bride and Groom. Prompt, courteous and on time! Excellent service! Excellent value! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2012

Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Trolley

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Top Hat Limousine & Sedan Service 1
    WeddingWire discount
    Mention that you found us on WeddingWire at time of booking and receive a 10% discount

• Lisa's Bartenders, LLC
    Lisa's Bartenders, LLC Wedding Caterers

Skip and his crew are the BEST! Good prices with a lot of class too!

• chef allens private chef service
    chef allens private chef service Wedding Caterers

Top Hat limo is Top notch service there limos are always clean well maintained and the drivers are so nice and cant do more for you , I know when I tell my clients to call Top hat I know there going to get the best service.....

• Kay Meyer Photography
    Kay Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Top Hat Limo and Sedan Service are top notch! Their professionalism and service for each and every client is wonderful. As someone who has used Top Hat myself, I can tell you that they are the right choice for your wedding or event.

• Tallahassee, 32309 See on map