Tony George Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Most Popular Price

An experienced wedding photography company in Glendale, Arizona, Tony George Photography prides itself on offering timeless wedding imagery. Owned by self-taught portrait and wedding photographer Tony George, the company works to provide couples with a comfortable, fun, and energetic atmosphere during their once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Tony utilizes a light and airy style while incorporating bold colors.

Couples who book Tony George Photography benefit from an assortment of wedding photography services. Options include the following:

• Consultation
  • Additional hours
  • High-res images
  • Professional editing

Other Services

Tony George Photography also offers a combination of amenities and photo shoot options from which couples may choose. Options include:

• Wedding albums
  • Save the dates
  • Prints and proofs
  • Digital files

Areas Covered

Tony George Photography proudly offers wedding photography services to couples located in Glendale, Arizona. Said services are extended to interested couples in and around Maricopa County, Arizona.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Slideshow
Albums
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

• Allison
    Allison M. Getting married on 10/04/2024

Absolutely wonderful

Tony is so passionate about what he does. His passion for photography is what makes his work exceptional!
  • Melissa
    Melissa R. Married on 11/18/2021

Best Photographer!!

Wishing there were more stars to give! Tony was one of the vendor options with our all- inclusive venue and I can't believe how lucky we got. His kindness was just as amazing as our photos. He made us feel comfortable when we had no idea what we were doing!

Tony had a way of handling those "specific" family members that won't listen, pull people away, or attempt to pull the photographers away from the bride and groom for their own photos (yes, this all happened at my wedding) with such ease! He was professional, kind, and navigated our wedding day so smoothly! Even when we showed up 1.5hours late and the entire schedule had to be changed. I was struggling with arriving late and being nervous we would miss out on a ton of pictures.. However, I was wrong. Tony instantly made me feel better and assured me it would all be fine (which it was)! His photos turned out so much better than I could have imagined!

The 2 biggest compliments I received from my wedding was about the venue and about Tony! My ENTIRE bridal party called or messaged me about how great our photographer was and if he does family photos. Not to mention, the number of guests that complimented Tony was astounding. He had a way of making 115 people feel comfortable and fun in front of the camera! And yes, he managed to capture photos of everyone that attended our wedding!!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh T. Married on 11/07/2021

What are you doing? Book Tony NOW!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Tony. He’s more than just a photographer, he really does feel like a friend. I absolutely hate being in front of the camera and he made me and my fiancé/husband feel so comfortable. He’s not afraid to joke around and try any pose you’re open for. As for the wedding day, he literally kept me from having an anxiety attack when I first got to the venue. He helped the day run smooth and stress free, he made sure every photo we wanted was taken care of, not to mention he single handedly bustled my dress which is no easy feat. I can honestly say that our wedding day wouldn’t have been as great as it was without him. Seriously, you won’t regret having Tony as your photographer. Oh! And if you aren’t hiring him because of how awesome he is, you should at least hire him for his pure talent! His photos are amazing. And if you don’t believe me, take a look for yourself.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Exclusive

Pricing

Tony George Photography Price Rates

Navyflower Photography Navyflower Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Tony a few times as a second shooter, and I am always impressed with his professionalism and talent! Have you seen his portfolio? His photos are amazing, and he has great connection with his couples. I would recommend him in an instant!

Phoenix, AZ, 85027
Location of (Tony George Photography)

Tony George Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Tony George Photography include in the starting price?

Tony George Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Tony George Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Tony George Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Tony George Photography offer?

Tony George Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Tony George Photography offer?

Tony George Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Tony George Photography offer for wedding events?

Tony George Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Tony George Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Tony George Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Tony George Photography offer?

Tony George Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding