4 Reviews for Array Design

Event Design (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Corsages (1)
Flower Crowns (1)

Just, WOW! Allison went above and beyond to make my wedding flowers more beautiful than I ever thought possible! She is so personable and easy to work with! She worked with my budget and answered my endless list of questions. I wasn't quite sure on my vision for the flowers and Allison had so many ideas to point me in the right direction. She's also very organized and sent me itemized lists of all items I chose to include in my wedding day. I will be recommending Array Designs to all of my engaged friends!

Photo of Array Design in Phoenix, AZ - Allison made me the most BEAUTIFUL bridal bouquet!
Profile Picture Mischa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Allison was absolutely amazing! She was so responsive and flexible! I added some extras (ring box and succulents in wooden initials) last minute and she was fine with it! She really understood my “theme” and sent me a Pinterest inspiration board beforehand so I could see we were on the same page. I couldn’t have asked for a better florist! Thank you Allison!

Profile Picture S, 10/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Array Design FAQ

Array Design Floral Arrangements

5 Photos

Phoenix, AZ 85016   See On Map
623-297-6479 (phone)
Array Design is a wedding Florist from Phoenix servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Scottsdale, Gilbert, and Tempe. Array Design is a professional Floral Designer that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry since 2017 specializing in Bridal bouquets, wedding boutonnieres, custom wedding and event design.