Engagement
Shoot included

About Alexandra Loraine Photography

“let’s create moments that will forever be memories”

I'm a wedding photographer that is passionate about making you feel confident & at your best during the best day of your life. I love capturing your unique personality so your photos stand out from the rest. Creating space where vulnerability can exist is when the best moments can be captured. I'm thankful for the opportunity to meet you and celebrate along side you. I have so much joy knowing the photos I capture are a moment in time that you will forever cherish.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Digital Files (1)

Alex was so great from engagement to wedding day! Alex was there to capture the day we got engaged, she did our engagement pictures, and our wedding day. Everyday went so smoothly and we are so so happy with the outcome of all of our pictures. She is so fun and so easy to interact with, we absolutely love her! :) We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture savannah, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Alex is so great to work with. My husband and I, almost 6 months later look at all the photos she took of our wedding day all the time. She is more than attentive to the bride and grooms needs and wants. I appreciated that she truly made me feel so special and that the day was “my day”. The photos came out so beautiful. She captured every event and more. I would highly recommend her as your photographer. She is so comfortable and fun to shoot with, especially if you’re a little bit more shy in front of th camera like myself. I always felt comfortable and she lead us into perfect poses that felt like us. All I can say is, thank you so much Alex. You are a true blessing and I will never stop loving my photos of my wedding day!! :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/17/17, 1 Review

12 Photos

Events

2511 E Hazelwood St, Phoenix, AZ 85016   See On Map
253-880-8783 (phone)
Alexandra Loraine Photography is a wedding photographer from Phoenix servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Flagstaff, Sedona, and Gilbert. Alexandra Loraine Photography is a professional photographer that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry since 2015 specializing in weddings, elopements, portraits, engagement.