Engagement
Shoot included

About Toes In The Sand Photography

Photos that will bring back your wedding day again and again

I will tell the story of your special day with a photojournalistic style that captures the very essence of being there. I want you for years to come, to look back through your photos and have each photo bring back the memories of all those special moments. I want my photos to show the romance of your wedding with that wonderful caribbean background.

I have traveled the world and taken thousands of photos, but the photos that mean the most to me are the ones that grace the homes of all the families I have had the honor to photograph. Knowing that my photos are framed and are in the homes of couples from all around the world gives me great happiness & pride.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Engagement Shoot (2)
One Event/Day (2)
Slideshow (1)
Toning (1)

We had our engagement photos done when vacationing in St. thomas. Michael was beyond amazing. He prepared us for the photos and made sure we would wear the right thing and look our best. He spent so much time with us and took AMAZING shots in so many different cool spots at Magen's Bay! Our pictures came out absolutely GORGEOUS! We seriously love every single photo that he took. If you want beautiful pictures, definitely choose Toes in the Sand Photography. We couldn't be any more happy and pleased with the services and photographs we received!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Digital Files

Almost too good!! Michael took so many incredible photos that we had a hard time narrowing down our favorites! He was incredible fun to work with and he made the entire process easy, relaxing, and enjoyable. It's obvious that he loves what he does. Very reasonable price for the amount of pictures and length of photo shoot.

Profile Picture Justin, 8/17/18, 1 Review

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Mike has the best energy and is amazing at what he does! I look forward to working with him more this year! Thanks Mike! Best wishes~Heather Paradise

Michael is an amazing and talented photographer. His personalty and work ethic are a perfect match for any client event. His work is versatile and is suitable for any special occasion. Keep up the good work Michael, you're awesome!

Before your time with Mike is over, you'll have a new friend. Always cheerful, Mike will make the most nervous bride relax, the grumbles guest smile, and the most shy flower girl come out of her shell.

Mike is such a fantastic photographer! His energy is boundless with a limitless positivity that really shines through to his work. We would recommend Toes In The Sand Photography without hesitation to any bride looking to relive their wedding day.

Events

6501 Red Hook Plaza suite 88, St Thomas, VI 00802   See On Map
340-677-9385 (phone)
Toes In The Sand Photography is a wedding photography company from St Thomas, US Virgin Islands. We service weddings throughout the local area, including St Thomas, St John, and Virgin Islands. Toes In The Sand Photography is a professional wedding Photographer that has been part of the St Thomas destination wedding industry for Many years. We specialize in Commitment, Honeymoon, Wedding & Family Portriats.