6593 Oak Forest Drive, Los Angeles, CA 91377 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About To Be Loved Events

To Be Loved Events is a boutique wedding and event planning company servicing mainly the Ventura and Los Angeles Counties in California. We are so honored you are considering us for your next event! Our services range from event management/coordination to full-planning and much more! We hope to hear from you soon if you are looking for a highly passionate, organized, and reliable planning team!

Follow To Be Loved Events on

Videos 2 Videos

14 Reviews for To Be Loved Events

• Sara

Sara · Married on 07/19/2020

Do yourself a favor and HIRE SAMANTHA!!!!

Sammi is a LIFE SAVER! I literally could not have planned, nor executed my wedding without her careful guidance and attention to detail. Any time I texted/called/emailed Sammi was on it immediately and she managed any crisis that arose (we got married during a global pandemic, so you can only imagine!!) with grace and composure. I could not recommend Sammi any more highly! You will not regret hiring here for your wedding; in fact, with each day that passes you'll thank her more for being your right hand woman!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

To Be Loved Events's reply:

Sara and Kaveh, thank you so much! Wishing you all the best with MARRIED LIFE forever xo! - Samantha

Danielle Bacon · Married on 02/09/2020

Sam is one of a kind!

I am a wedding photographer and have had the pleasure of working with Samantha on many occasions. Her passion for weddings and attention to detail are extraordinary! You can tell that she truly loves what she does and that she has a servant's heart. She is kind, organized, skilled and well prepared for anything. She is also a visionary. She has an eye for design and her designs are truly stunning. She works with her couples to help their visions come to life in the most elegant and beautiful way! Sam is your girl if you want an effortless experience, a true professional on your side and a stunning wedding that you and your guests will never forget.

Sent on 09/02/2020

To Be Loved Events's reply:

Thank you Danielle! Always a pleasure to work along side you and your talent! Looking forward to many more events together!
  • Claudia

Claudia H · Married on 01/10/2020

Smoothest wedding I have ever seen!

My friend just got married this past week (I was the matron of honor!) and I communicated with Samantha since early on in the planning process. Samantha was eager and excited to take on the wedding from the first moment, and always made sure the bride was up to date with all the necessary to-do’s and met her planning deadlines. Samantha is extremely organized and her skills made everything fall neatly into place- any detail we may have forgotten or overlooked, Samantha was sure to remind us! Samantha gifted my friend with the sweetest items (my friend received a welcome packed with the most beautiful custom made hanger, and at her bridal shower she gifted her with beautiful champagne flutes, among many other things!). When it came to the wedding day, Samantha worked extremely hard the week of to make sure the day happened flawlessly! I know there were a few hiccups here and there but you would never know it because Samantha handled them professionally and gracefully! Every single guest cannot stop commenting about how beautiful the wedding was and how amazing Samantha and her team was (thank you Jessica and Sami!) All in all the wedding day was one of the most beautiful and smooth weddings I have ever seen (I am a wedding vendor myself and I have been to tons of weddings!) and I have no one else to thank but Samantha! She is gifted at what she does and knows her stuff! Thank you Samantha for making sure this was the most amazing day for us and also for becoming such a dear friend to us!

Sent on 11/22/2019

To Be Loved Events's reply:

Claudia, Thank you so much for the sweet message. It means so much to me that Jess and Jossue were so happy with their day!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

To Be Loved Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1800
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Elopement
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 6593 Oak Forest Drive Los Angeles, CA, 91377 See on map
    Location of (To Be Loved Events)