About Terri Krisavage

We bring your vision to life

Terri Krisavage, Owner-Designer

I have been in the floral industry for over 30 years, owning floral shops in Connecticut  and am recognized as a leading wedding designer in whose work has taken me nationwide. I have worked as a designer at the Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, designed for the Governors of CT and have done extensive design work for the PGA golf tournament at the TPC in Cromwell as well as the ING tournament at Wintonbury Golf Club in Bloomfield. I am dedicated and passionate about my work in the floral industry and I serve on the Board of Directors of The Connecticut Floral Association

Along with my talented staff I will work with you to integrate your own ideas and distinct style with our expert designs, creating an atmosphere of elegance and beauty that captures the essence of your special day.

From the breathtaking ceremony arrangements that reflect love and commitment to the striking arrangements that adorn your reception, only the freshest flowers will be used to exude a sense of class and make your day one of the most beautiful of your life.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Non-Floral (3)
Chuppah Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)

Terri Krisavage is our extremely valued go-to person for any occasion that needs flowers. She did my dear mother's funeral and my dear sister-in-law's funeral, and believe it or not, people, including guests as well as funeral home personnel, went out of their way to comment on how beautiful they were. Recently, I'm happy to say, Terri did a joyous occasion for us -- my wedding -- and the flowers couldn't have been more gorgeous. The bouquets, the arrangements, the stunning hairpiece she created for my updo. Perfect! The service was just as outstanding. Terri is kind and caring and goes out of her way to make sure you get just what you're looking for. She will continue to be our go-to person, and you definitely should consider making her yours, too; you won't regret it!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kathy, 11/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Terri did our wedding flowers for our November 25th wedding and they were amazing!!! I highly recommend TK Florist! She was professional, prompt and excellent to work with. Not to mention the centerpieces and ceremony flowers she made were stunning!!

View Vendor Response

Events

1275 Cromwell Avenue, Suite B 9, Rocky Hill, CT 06067   See On Map
860-257-8805 (phone)
By Appointment
Terri Krisavage is a wedding Floral designer from Hartford, CT. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Connecticut , New England, and Destination. Terri Krisavage is a professional wedding Florist that has been part of the Connecticut wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in wedding and event florals..