LOC. TITIGNANO, 7 - ORVIETO - TERNI, Perugia, IT 05018 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 76

About Titignano Agricola

Titignano Agricolais a historic wedding venue located in Umbria, Italy. Over a thousand years ago, a brilliant mind built a complex on the peak of a hill that comprised of a castle, a church, a magnificent piazza, and the small village of Titignano, which now makes up the Castello di Titignano and Tenuta di Salviano. These two properties are ideal for weddings in the beautiful city of Perugia that overlook the gorgeous Lake Corbara and the breathtaking valley below. The Titignano Agricola event specialists will do all that they can to make all of your wedding dreams come true with their impeccable commitment to serving couples and their families.

Facilities and Capacity
At Titignano Agricola, Castello di Titignano can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests in its beautiful events spaces. For wedding ceremonies, event staff can set up the beautiful outdoor square or the church and consecrated chapel, which offers everything needed for a religious ceremony. It features intimate architecture and beautiful details that are centuries old. For your cocktail hour and reception, couples and their guests can dine in the Castello di Titignano’s restaurants and dining rooms. Meanwhile, Tenuta di Salviano is the ideal place for tasting and enjoying the wines the Titignano Agricola's vineyards produce. Couples and their guests can tour the cellars and see how the wines are made at the estate. It also features 45 rooms which can be used for overnight accommodations for couples and their guests.

Titignano Agricola is a full-service wedding venue that is ideal for hosting engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions and elopement celebrations. Their services include all-inclusive packages, accommodations, in-house catering and bartending, event planning and wedding cake design. On your wedding day, event staff will be on hand to assist you with all of your wants and needs from beginning to end at Titignano Agricola.

Follow Titignano Agricola on

3 Reviews for Titignano Agricola

• Yalira

Yalira Machado Montejo · Married on 10/16/2019

A dream wedding

So... I organized my wedding on my own (no wedding planner) in 3 months. I live in the US and I do not speak Italian. I was able to book Castello di Titignano pretty quick. It was the best deal for me because I wanted my guest to pay for their own rooms. Fiorenza (event cordinator at the Castello) was always responsive and attentive. As we got closer to the date we confirmed the menu and other tiny details on WhatsApp. The planning part went smoothly!

We got to the Castello 2 days before the wedding but way after midnight. They were able to leave us instructions to get to our room. The day before the wedding Fiorenza had a day off but Marta (staff) was able to accommodate all my needs. On the day of the wedding the staff was magnificent! Attentive, nice, responsable. I had an idea of what I wanted but they did the job. I did not do much. They accommodated the chairs and the arch for the ceremony. The also organized the tables for the appetizer and lunch. It was great!

The food... I love that Italian tradition of many courses. The risotto with truffles is delicious! The wedding cake was great! The wine is made there! It paired very well with our menu. Now... the view. I have to say that I imagined my wedding in Tuscany with all those pines in the back but I end up choosing a place in Umbria. The view from Titignano is like out of a movie! The photos you’ll get from that place are beautifully unreal. All the attendees loved the place, the food, and the hospitality. I could not have chosen better venue to celebrate our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2019

Titignano Agricola's reply:

Dearest Jalira,

thank you very much for your review.

Your words made us proud and give us the impetuos to go on and always work with more determination and dedication.
    The photos are wonderful and I'm sure they will give inspiration to many couples who, like you and Zach, have decided to cross the ocean to fulfill their dream.
    We wish you to live with love and trust and we hope to see you again in Umbria!

A big hug from all of us
  • Maria

Maria Mccabe · Married on 02/10/2019

The most AMAZING venue for a wedding

Castello di Titignano was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator. I knew that I wanted to get married in Italy however I wanted some of the feel's of home. I explicity wanted all guests staying in one location, with no buses or taxi's needed the day of the wedding. I also wanted a small intimate chapel on the grounds and have the ability to eat outside. I wanted an early wedding (12.30 as I would have had at home) and no strict cut off time at 11pm. To say every dream came true is an understatement. The faciliated long term stay for my family and friends (5 days) they provided daily menu's so people could decide if they wanted to eat at the hotel or at one of the nearby towns. Their wines were out of this world. The help and support they provided all guests was second to none. We trialled a new 'cocktail cashless bar' which seemed to work well, we had a slight hiccup with guests being confused on giving their room number to pay for drinks. Unfortunately on the day it was raining so we ended up celebrating inside, however the hotel did their best to leave it as late as possible to have to make this decision on the day. They also helped cater a cake for my parents who were 40 years married. I wanted my guests to be able to stay up to 5 days so booked a mid week wedding, however it would be worth asking if they could do the same over the weekend (I organised my wedding in 6 months, so there is a lot of questions that I should have asked but didn't think at the time :) ). I am no married 9 months and all my guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at the wedding. The food, the wine, the views, the band, how they all managed to relax and chill out as well as celebrate a wedding. They said it felt like a 5 day wedding :). Highly recommend this location - the accomadation is something to be seen - every room completely different from the next.

Sent on 07/16/2020
  • Erin

Erin Reidy · Married on 07/09/2019

Magical Umbrian Destination Wedding

We initially chose Titignano as the venue for our destination wedding as it offered everything on our wish-list (catholic church, on-site restaurant/catering, exclusive use, good value and accommodation for 130 guests). We visited 10 months before the wedding to confirm and were blown away by the location, the food and the staff. We booked Titignano for our wedding party for 3 days with a welcome buffet on day 1, wedding on day 2 and pool party on day 3.
    Fiorenza, Carmen and staff made the planning process easy and recommended any local suppliers that we needed.

The big day in July came around quickly and 130 of our family and friends arrived from Ireland, USA and Australia. Most flew into Rome and we were able to organise a coach rental to transport our guests. Everyone immediately commented on the amazing scenery and couldn't believe the place was all ours for 3 days. We had a quick rehearsal in the church and had a lovely buffet for everyone upstairs in the restaurant.
    On the wedding day, and every other day, there was an excellent breakfast. The bridal party got ready in the castle while most of the guests could go to the pool and take their time. The evening ceremony was absolutely beautiful in Titignano's ancient church. It was so special to have the celebration in such a historical place, surrounded by family and friends. We took photos overlooking lake corbara and the vineyards below the village and joined everyone soon after for the drinks reception. The dinner set-up was magical outside in the main square. The starters, primi, secondi, desserts and wine were outstanding. We had our first dance outside and continued the party with our band in the cellar until the morning. All of our guests raved about the food, the scenery and the amazing staff. They were so professional and always smiling.
    Day 3 we had a late start with homemade pizza served for lunch, gelato and a pool party. We also had a delicious dinner of multiple courses in the restaurant again that night.
    Overall, our wedding celebration here was so perfect it felt like a dream. Thank you again to the staff for making it a reality!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Titignano Agricola's reply:

Dear Erin & Kieran,

we thank you very much for your kind words, it feels great to know our dedication and service is appreciated. The fact that you chose Castello di Titignano it is a great honour to us.
    We hope we helped you in achieving all your goals in making your wedding memorable. We strive to make the experience at our venue one you will remember forever.
    We are happy that you've valued positively the experience by us, both in terms of products and quality of the service, our priorities.
    Once again, thank you for your staying with us and we invite you to include us in your future plans when you visit Umbria again.

Fiorenza & Carmen & all the staff

Titignano Agricola FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 1648.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
    $ 3000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
    $ 1000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Event Planning
    Glassware
    Linens
    Parking
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Dessert
    Server(s)
    Wedding Cake
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Open Bar
    Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Garden
    Historic Building
    Religious
    Restaurant
    Waterfront
    Winery
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
    Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Accommodations
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer?
    Buffet
    Outside Cake
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Cash Bar
    Champagne Toast
    House Wine
    Open Bar
    Outside Alcohol
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Altar/Arch
    Chairs
    Chair Covers
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January
    February
    March
    April
    October
    November
    December

• LOC. TITIGNANO, 7 - ORVIETO - TERNI Perugia, IT, 05018 See on map
    0039 0 763308022 (Phone number)
    FROM 8 AM TO 8 PM
    Location of (Titignano Agricola)

Titignano Agricola frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Titignano Agricola?

Titignano Agricola includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:

• Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At Titignano Agricola, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Titignano Agricola includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:

• Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Titignano Agricola, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Titignano Agricola includes:

• Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Titignano Agricola in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Titignano Agricola for wedding events is known for:

• Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Religious
  • Restaurant
  • Waterfront
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Titignano Agricola for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:

• Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Titignano Agricola offer?

Titignano Agricola offers the following types of wedding events:

• Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Titignano Agricola offer for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following services for wedding events:

• Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Titignano Agricola have available for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:

• Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Titignano Agricola and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Titignano Agricola is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.