Titignano Agricola

Perugia, IT View map

Titignano Agricolais a historic wedding venue located in Umbria, Italy. Over a thousand years ago, a brilliant mind built a complex on the peak of a hill that comprised of a castle, a church, a magnificent piazza, and the small village of Titignano, which now makes up the Castello di Titignano and Tenuta di Salviano. These two properties are ideal for weddings in the beautiful city of Perugia that overlook the gorgeous Lake Corbara and the breathtaking valley below. The Titignano Agricola event specialists will do all that they can to make all of your wedding dreams come true with their impeccable commitment to serving couples and their families.

Facilities and Capacity
At Titignano Agricola, Castello di Titignano can accommodate up to 200 wedding guests in its beautiful events spaces. For wedding ceremonies, event staff can set up the beautiful outdoor square or the church and consecrated chapel, which offers everything needed for a religious ceremony. It features intimate architecture and beautiful details that are centuries old. For your cocktail hour and reception, couples and their guests can dine in the Castello di Titignano’s restaurants and dining rooms. Meanwhile, Tenuta di Salviano is the ideal place for tasting and enjoying the wines the Titignano Agricola's vineyards produce. Couples and their guests can tour the cellars and see how the wines are made at the estate. It also features 45 rooms which can be used for overnight accommodations for couples and their guests.

Titignano Agricola is a full-service wedding venue that is ideal for hosting engagement parties, bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions and elopement celebrations. Their services include all-inclusive packages, accommodations, in-house catering and bartending, event planning and wedding cake design. On your wedding day, event staff will be on hand to assist you with all of your wants and needs from beginning to end at Titignano Agricola.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,648

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$3,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Event Planning
Glassware
Linens
Parking
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$30

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Specialty Wine

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Garden
Historic Building
Religious
Restaurant
Waterfront
Winery

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Outside Vendors
Pet Friendly
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Outside Cake
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Cash Bar
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol
Signature Drink
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Chair Covers
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

What months are included in your peak season?

May
June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

• Martha
    Martha Married on 09/07/2021

Dream Destination Wedding

Se potessimo rivivere il giorno del nostro matrimonio ogni anno al Castello lo faremmo! What a dream planning our wedding and more importantly having our wedding at Castello! Marta & the entire Castello team was amazing. They accommodated our every desire and wish. From having their bar available for guests to enjoy their time from arrival to departure to making sure everyone who wanted to continue party on the wedding night could do so without disturbing the early to bed crew. Thank you for the magical 3 days. Cannot wait to return

Titignano Agricola's reply:

Dearest Martha,
    thank you very much for the wonderful review you wrote.
    We are delighted that our commitment has made your wedding so special.
    May your love grow stronger each and every passing year.
    We hope to see you again soon.
  • Yalira
    Yalira M. Married on 10/16/2019

A dream wedding

So... I organized my wedding on my own (no wedding planner) in 3 months. I live in the US and I do not speak Italian. I was able to book Castello di Titignano pretty quick. It was the best deal for me because I wanted my guest to pay for their own rooms. Fiorenza (event cordinator at the Castello) was always responsive and attentive. As we got closer to the date we confirmed the menu and other tiny details on WhatsApp. The planning part went smoothly!

We got to the Castello 2 days before the wedding but way after midnight. They were able to leave us instructions to get to our room. The day before the wedding Fiorenza had a day off but Marta (staff) was able to accommodate all my needs. On the day of the wedding the staff was magnificent! Attentive, nice, responsable. I had an idea of what I wanted but they did the job. I did not do much. They accommodated the chairs and the arch for the ceremony. The also organized the tables for the appetizer and lunch. It was great!

The food... I love that Italian tradition of many courses. The risotto with truffles is delicious! The wedding cake was great! The wine is made there! It paired very well with our menu. Now... the view. I have to say that I imagined my wedding in Tuscany with all those pines in the back but I end up choosing a place in Umbria. The view from Titignano is like out of a movie! The photos you’ll get from that place are beautifully unreal. All the attendees loved the place, the food, and the hospitality. I could not have chosen better venue to celebrate our wedding.

Titignano Agricola's reply:

Dearest Jalira,

thank you very much for your review.

Your words made us proud and give us the impetuos to go on and always work with more determination and dedication.
    The photos are wonderful and I'm sure they will give inspiration to many couples who, like you and Zach, have decided to cross the ocean to fulfill their dream.
    We wish you to live with love and trust and we hope to see you again in Umbria!

A big hug from all of us
  • Maria
    Maria M. Married on 02/10/2019

The most AMAZING venue for a wedding

Castello di Titignano was recommended to me by my wedding coordinator. I knew that I wanted to get married in Italy however I wanted some of the feel's of home. I explicity wanted all guests staying in one location, with no buses or taxi's needed the day of the wedding. I also wanted a small intimate chapel on the grounds and have the ability to eat outside. I wanted an early wedding (12.30 as I would have had at home) and no strict cut off time at 11pm. To say every dream came true is an understatement. The faciliated long term stay for my family and friends (5 days) they provided daily menu's so people could decide if they wanted to eat at the hotel or at one of the nearby towns. Their wines were out of this world. The help and support they provided all guests was second to none. We trialled a new 'cocktail cashless bar' which seemed to work well, we had a slight hiccup with guests being confused on giving their room number to pay for drinks. Unfortunately on the day it was raining so we ended up celebrating inside, however the hotel did their best to leave it as late as possible to have to make this decision on the day. They also helped cater a cake for my parents who were 40 years married. I wanted my guests to be able to stay up to 5 days so booked a mid week wedding, however it would be worth asking if they could do the same over the weekend (I organised my wedding in 6 months, so there is a lot of questions that I should have asked but didn't think at the time :) ). I am no married 9 months and all my guests still talk about what an amazing time they had at the wedding. The food, the wine, the views, the band, how they all managed to relax and chill out as well as celebrate a wedding. They said it felt like a 5 day wedding :). Highly recommend this location - the accomadation is something to be seen - every room completely different from the next.

LOC. TITIGNANO, 7 - ORVIETO - TERNI Perugia, IT, 05018
0039 0 763308022

FROM 8 AM TO 8 PM
Location of (Titignano Agricola)

Titignano Agricola frequently asked questions

What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Titignano Agricola?

Titignano Agricola includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee:
  • Bridal Suite
  • Chairs
  • Clean Up
  • Event Planning
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking
  • Tables

At Titignano Agricola, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost?

Titignano Agricola includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs:
  • Cake Cutting
  • Dessert
  • Server(s)
  • Wedding Cake

At Titignano Agricola, what does the bar service starting price include?

The bar service starting price at Titignano Agricola includes:
  • Bartender(s)
  • Open Bar
  • Specialty Wine

What are the most important characteristics of Titignano Agricola in terms of venue type, style and location?

The space offered by Titignano Agricola for wedding events is known for:
  • Garden
  • Historic Building
  • Religious
  • Restaurant
  • Waterfront
  • Winery

What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Titignano Agricola for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings:
  • Indoor
  • Uncovered Outdoor
  • Scenic Views

What kind of wedding events does Titignano Agricola offer?

Titignano Agricola offers the following types of wedding events:
  • Ceremony
  • Reception
  • Bridal Shower
  • Engagement Party
  • Elopements
  • Rehearsal Dinner

What services does Titignano Agricola offer for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following services for wedding events:
  • Accommodations
  • Outside Vendors
  • Pet Friendly
  • Set Up
  • Wifi

What furniture and decorations does Titignano Agricola have available for wedding events?

Titignano Agricola offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings:
  • Altar/Arch
  • Chairs
  • Chair Covers
  • Tables

What percentage of users recommend Titignano Agricola and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Titignano Agricola is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding

Wedding Venues