4 Burnwood Drive, Bloomfield, CT 06002 Map · Phone number

About TimeFrozen Photography

Ten years ago I discovered my passion with a single click. It was a very defining time moment not only opened me up to an amazing career but it also allowed me to discover new and exiting things about myself. TimeFrozen photography is a labor of love, commitment and passion. Whether your wedding is an intimate gathering of family and friends or a gala reception for 300, The passion that we put into capturing the moments and every detail are the same...

IMG9889
IMG6618
IMG7612

9 Reviews for TimeFrozen Photography

Heidi · Married on 07/12/2018

It’s hard to put into words my appreciation for Keith and his wife. They were amazing to have as our engagement and wedding photographers! They are both so knowledgeable, friendly, and creative! My husband and I can’t wait to see our beautiful pictures from our wedding! We know they will be amazing!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Keith and Chinenye are the best photographers you can ask for. The quality of the work is truly out of this world and working with them was a pleasure. I could not have imagined my wedding without them as they were there every step of the way helping with everything that we needed even if it wasn't related to photographs. They are extremely professional, responsive, accommodating, adventurous, and committed to perfection within their craft! They also did our engagement photo shoot which was amazing. The pictures we received are magazine quality.

Sent on 06/23/2018
  • User6139873 · 1+ year ago

Keith and Chinenye are absolutely AMAZING - and I don't mean just the moments they capture on camera! We met with them and instantly connected. They are just wonderful people who want to make your day that much more special. We looked at other photographers and nothing compared. We made the deposit before we left because we knew we could not take the chance that someone else could snag them before us! Keith and Chinenye made us even more excited about our big day! We can't wait! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Sent on 02/01/2016

TimeFrozen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 5th Avenue Weddings & Events
    5th Avenue Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Love this team! Great prices and great personalities!

• Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs
    Ambiance Luxe Wedding Designs Wedding Planners

Keith & Chinenye are so cutting edge. They have a background in world photography and fashion, making their wedding work unique and unlike any other photographer's. They work very hard for their clients and the images they gather from each wedding are truly unique, breath-taking, and exciting. I highly recommend Time Frozen Photography. Amazing team!

• Marc Fisher Entertainment