16 N Marengo Avenue Suite 217, Pasadena, CA 91101 Map · Phone number

12 Reviews for Time On Film Photography

1 User photo

Time On Film Photography 1

Lisamarie · Married on 04/21/2018

What I can I say but Amazing five star plus photographers to work with I recently got married 04/21/2018 Jon the owner was the first person I had the pleasure of speaking with and letting him know exactly what I was looking for and what I didn’t want I wanted plenty of pictures of my big day and a drone as I was having a outside by the beach ceremony I also had the pleasure of working with Jeromy who did an awesome job with my engagement pictures they were more than willing to accommodate us on their schedules for two different locations for pictures I was very pleased with everything I purchased a full package with them photo booth, videography, express photos,the works my guest were amazed how well they worked and were at the right places for candid shots of my family I loved working with them and they made everything on my big day stress free experience that is exactly how things should be for the bride on the most important day of her life.

Sent on 05/05/2018
    Time On Film Photography 2
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 08/02/2014

For our wedding the photographer was the most important aspect. We interviewed numerous photographers and just could not find the one that understood our vision and where we were comfortable with until we met Charles. I found him on wedding wire and emailed him at 1:00 am (I know all you brides know how it is to be searching for wedding things at all hours of the night!). He emailed me first thing the next morning and we had an appt set up for that weekend. Immediately we felt at ease and took him up on the pre sitting. Here he taught us how to pose and what his signals would be the day of the wedding so our photo shoot would go smoothly. We had a huge wedding party and a lot of family that we wanted pictures with and Charles was patient and even taught them how to pose as well. Everyone really enjoyed Charles and he was a big part of our wedding! He is patient, organized and knows what real photography is about. He isn't about just taking a million shots and hoping one comes out. He takes his time and get s the poses right and takes a few key shots. He poses you but somehow the photos come out looking candid. Don't hesitate to hire him.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Charles was simply incredible. Everything was so smooth and the pictures were just amazing. Damn I look good in those shots

Sent on 11/01/2013

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• 16 N Marengo Avenue, Suite 217 Pasadena, 91101 See on map
    6264633030 (Other Phone Number)
    Monday - Friday : 10am -7pm Weekends by Appt only.