Wheaton, IL 60189 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Tim Tab Studios

Tim Tab Studios is Tim & Bethany Tabailloux, Chicago area lifestyle and wedding photographers. Based in Wheaton, Illinois, they primarily shoot Chicago weddings. They don't care much for predictable shots but rather love to get people being themselves, interacting, and making each other laugh.

Follow Tim Tab Studios on

Tim Tab Studios 7
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Beyond beautiful memories

Tim and Bethany are a dream come true and truly some of the best people we have ever worked with. Starting with our engagement photos, Tim worked with us to find the perfect locations and made sure we were completely comfortable for the first session. We didn’t know what to expect going in, but it was such a fun day and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous! He seriously thinks of everything and takes some of the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. He captured our happiness and excitement perfectly at the time of our engagement.

Organizing and planning for the wedding day with Tim was also extremely easy, he is super responsive and easy to work with! Also, aside from amazing photos, early in our planning process he gave us some vendor recommendations – many of which we ended up also working with who were equally as amazing.

For the main event, our wedding, Tim and Bethany truly went above and beyond. We were working with a tight timeline which included a first look with the groom, my dad, and my bridesmaids as well as two different getting ready locations, and a large wedding party. None of this phased them at all – our timeline was managed perfectly while still getting all the photos we wanted. They also helped us pick the perfect locations for our photos – the Ambassador balcony for our first look and a park for additional pictures that allowed us to be by the lake/city, and still close enough to the ceremony location. Tim and Bethany were also snapping pictures when we didn’t even know it! We have so many special photos of memories we didn’t even expect, like crossing the street to the church with my sister holding my dress and my sister helping my mom with her dress. They worked flawlessly throughout the event, and I hardly even knew they were there! Tim also made sure I got all the different friend shots I wanted and worked with my sister to round everyone up!

I look at our wedding portfolio at least twice a day and I will never get over how perfect the photos are. Thank you again Bethany and Tim for capturing our perfect day and us so magically! We will cherish these memories forever.

Tim Tab Studios 8
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Photographers Ever!!!

There aren’t enough words to explain how much we loved Tim and Bethany!!! We had them do our engagement photos, rehearsal dinner and wedding – all of the photos were absolutely stunning. They managed to capture every moment perfectly and their photos embodied all of the emotions at each event. They got shots I hadn’t even known I had wanted/needed that completely blew me away when we saw the final portfolio. They brought back memories I didn’t even know I had, made everyone look beyond gorgeous and brought to life the most heart-warming and funniest parts of the evening. Photos aside, they made all three events so much fun while they were shooting – my husband and I instantly felt comfortable with both of them and were sure of ourselves/natural when photos were taken because of their expert guidance. Their professionalism and communication went above and beyond what we could have asked for. They listened to what mattered to us in the photos and executed accordingly, providing excellent recommendations for locations/poses along the way. I truly don’t think you can find a better photographer – I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone!!!

Deborah · Married on 07/06/2018

Tim Tab Studios was absolutely incredible! Our pictures came out STUNNING from both the engagement shoot and the wedding! They are not only fun and great to work with, but professional, kind, and give awesome guidance on how to make the pictures the best they can be! I would recommend Bethany and Tim to anyone looking for magazine-esque stunning and original photos that really capture the day and your love in the most gorgeous way possible! :-)

Tim Tab Studios 9
    Tim Tab Studios 10
    Tim Tab Studios 11

• Sylvia's - Amling's Flowers
    Sylvia's - Amling's Flowers Wedding Florists

Absolutely stunning photos. I can't believe how beautifully Tim captures a bride's wedding day - the images he creates are romantic, dreamy, and truly picture-perfect. It's been a pleasure working with Tim Tab Studios on past weddings, and I would be thrilled to collaborate again in the future.

• Wheaton, 60189 See on map