Wheaton, IL 60189 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,500
Availability Check your date

About Tim Tab Studios

Tim Tab Studios is Tim & Bethany Tabailloux, Chicago area lifestyle and wedding photographers. Based in Wheaton, Illinois, they primarily shoot Chicago weddings. They don't care much for predictable shots but rather love to get people being themselves, interacting, and making each other laugh.

Follow Tim Tab Studios on

52 Reviews for Tim Tab Studios

• O

Oralia Rivera · Married on 07/25/2020

Look no further!

I am so happy I found TimTab Studios! The best wedding planning advice I was given was to work with a great wedding photographer and I made sure I worked with the best! While I was living in Florida, I phone interviewed 10+ Chicago wedding photographers and knew Tim was the right person for the job after we chatted on the phone. He was so personable and listened to our wedding day vision. His wedding packages were perfect for our needs and he was able to add on a couple of things we requested. The first time we met was for our engagement shoot and he was amazing to work with! He made us feel so comfortable and kept us genuinely laughing throughout the entire shoot. I am definitely a detail oriented bride and Tim was able to capture the perfect moments between us. Unfortunately, due to Covid19, our big wedding celebration was postponed. However, Tim was still able to work with us and offer services for our small 11-person wedding in July. That day went by so fast! Before the wedding I sent him a list of pictures I thought would be great to capture and he made sure we captured those shots at our wedding. Tim made sure we always looked our best and offered great stylistic recommendations. My family greatly enjoyed working with Tim and loved seeing the wedding pictures he took on our wedding day. TimTab Studios is so wonderful and very professional to work with! I highly recommend Tim to all wedding couples looking for gorgeous and timeless wedding pictures that you’ll cherish forever! Our big wedding celebration is in 2022 and we can’t wait to work with Tim again. I know I’ll be working with him in the future to capture other life milestones! Thank you, Tim!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Marissa Mehalek · Married on 11/30/2019

Tim Tab Studios for Wedding Photography

We hired Tim and his wife Bethany as our photographers for our November wedding and I cannot express how amazing of a job they did. They made the entire day so comfortable and captured the most amazing shots of the very special moments throughout our day. Tim and Bethany have a way of bringing the emotions you are feeling to light in pictures and I will forever be grateful to have SO many amazing photos to look back on. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/18/2019

Sally O · Married on 06/27/2019

Top notch!

Tim and Bethany are top notch photographers and people. Their work is beautiful, of course, but their demeanors set them apart from other photographers. They're fun and easy to work with and make wedding days go swimmingly.

Sent on 06/28/2019

• Sylvia's - Amling's Flowers Wedding Florists

Absolutely stunning photos. I can't believe how beautifully Tim captures a bride's wedding day - the images he creates are romantic, dreamy, and truly picture-perfect. It's been a pleasure working with Tim Tab Studios on past weddings, and I would be thrilled to collaborate again in the future.

• Wheaton, IL, 60189 See on map
    Location of (Tim Tab Studios)