13600 Oak Run Court, Seminole, FL 33776 Map · Phone number

About Tim Boyles Photography

Tim Boyles Photography is a wedding photography company based in Seminole, Florida, that serves the Tampa, St. Petersburg and Sarasota areas. The owner, Tim Boyles, is a military-trained photographer who has more than 25 years of experience in the industry. On your wedding day, Tim Boyles Photography will be with you every step of the way, capturing every moment of your love story from beginning to end through his camera.

Tim Boyles Photography’s studio is based in the Tampa area, but he is available to provide wedding photography services globally. His photography style can be described as contemporary and photojournalistic. Tim Boyles Photography offers a number of wedding photography services, including high-resolution images, custom graphics and liability insurance. They offer the following photography mementos:

• Albums

zimmerman093
silhouettelaughte

7 Reviews for Tim Boyles Photography

Noelle · Married on 11/02/2013

Tim has taken gorgeous photos for my family in the past, so when it came time for us to look for a wedding photographer, it was a no-brainer to ask Tim. We could not possibly be happier with the photos from the day. Despite the weather being tricky (rain/overcast at an outdoor wedding and unexpected shade in the last-minute tent we put up), Tim did a fantastic job working with the elements and taking exceptional photos that truly captured the beauty and emotions of the day. What I love about Tim's photos is are not all posed and "perfect" and overly photoshopped like many wedding photos are - they are real and capture the moment, and beautiful at the same time. Now the true challenge will be figuring out how best to print and display all his gorgeous photos - we don't have near enough wall space!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Jodie · Married on 09/14/2013

Tim was recommended to me from a long time friend for my destination wedding. After reviewing his website and blog we were hooked!! He was very easy to work, with which is a huge relief when you are planning a destination wedding. Tim explained he likes to capture the emotions of the day, which I found instant relief in those words!! I wanted to remember all the emotions of everyone attending our wedding for the rest of my life. I am very pleased to say he did just that...the photos are AMAZING!! Each and every one... from the look in my eyes as I look at my new husband, to the hugs from my children, to walking across the beach holding on to my dad's arm! Even the pictures of our guests are fantastic!

We would highly recommend Tim to photograph your next event! He comes with outstanding credentials for good reason...He is great!

Warm Regards,
    Tom & Jodie Hansen

Sent on 10/06/2013

Amazing!!!! That's the word we hear all the time about our wedding photos. Tim did a stellar job capturing not only the ceremony, but all the personality of our guests. I've paid much more for professional photos in the past, but have never been this pleased.

Sent on 01/03/2013

Tim Boyles Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints

• Beachangels Weddings
    Beachangels Weddings Wedding Officiants

I enjoy working with Tim Boyles, very pleasant, down to earth, very professional and listens to what the Bride wants, and he gets your photos in a fast manner, no waiting months. He is not a "Wedding Photo Book Poser" His photos look every natural, also does awesome black and white photos. I have used his services alot over the years because of the way I have seen him treat his Bride and Groom and their wedding party and family with TLC and respect. I even suggested him in the past for a close friend's son wedding. Check him out for your upcoming wedding. "besides looking at website ~~ please call him"

• 13600 Oak Run Court Seminole, FL, 33776 See on map